We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Complete TDU Tutorials

TDU-RAZOR

we have started a new site, which when its finished will cover every topic myself and desrat has ever archived since the launch of test drive unlimited. due to making the toolkit and our involvment in the community.

we have over time stockpiled every know problem the community has ever encountered, and now we are placing it all online for others to reap the benefits from. when its finsihed it will have covered the best part of 200+ topics and will pretty much discuss anything you could want to know.

the entire site will have around 20 new topics covered each day until we have used every bit of material we have stored, so check it regular

hope people find it usefull - view now

first set of updates have now been uploaded, bringing us to a total of 28 covered topics. Work is underway for tomorrows updates, new topics include:

View Now...

Map Explained

TDU-Toolkit

Using Showrooms

Unlocking Bikes

Bookmarks

Clearing the Cache

Chronopack

Hidden Extras

Map Legend

Photo Mode

Hardcore Mode

Friends List

Topic Name: Servers

this topic has been removed, but will be replaced in later section "atari forum threads" this section will be more around fixes, etc rather than game instructions, and we felt it was more suitable to move it to that section later.

bug / fixes:

few minor gramar issues resolved

second image - fps counter - replaced with correct image

broken link fixed

well you be surprised how many people didnt know various things, which is what the tutorials are all about. im trying to include every question that could arise, i feel daft sometimes.

for instance when i was making the install tdu section, i was thinking christ people are going to think im treating them like kids here. but if its going to cover everything i might as well cover it.

and it made a great opening tutorial section :)

TOPIC UPDATES:

Diner challenges

Making Money (under construction)

Free House

Forum Help

View Modes

Player Symbols

Game HUD

Eden Island

Ranking up

Instant Challenges

ADJUSTMENTS:

custom radio stations - information regarding music manager program added that allows users to alter default ingame radio station tracks has been added.

no further updates until monday evening, its weekend... so time for drinking and playing and being all relaxed not working my bottom off :)

long way to go yet !!! when i get off the game based instructions, it should gather speed. man i dont feel very good, huge massive drinking session last night. but got to start updates for tomorrow. i got 3beers in fridge might drink them, should help :)

yea and for some strange unknown reason i stuck 6 smileys at the bottom of this post. dont make any sense at all (¼crazy)

• 1 month later...
i use 20 per folder, 30 works quite well, the tru answer is theres no limit, the only real issue us that with hundreds of songs in each folder, when you skip tracks ingame whilst driving it can be a pain to try and stay on the road and skip through 99 songs :)

Amen to that! Too many times have i gone on a unscheduled off road excursion cos i was busy flipping through my music collection :D

• 1 month later...
great tutos man, you dont talk much here do ya?

YEA sorry about that ive retired from gaming (well public gaming) i still play with my friends & single player....

but, as far as games go they more like "partys" now, i attend a party and then forget all about it :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Newsflash...

Im not so sure which section to post this into has it kinda involves both PC users and XBOX360 users alike, so im going to post it here for now. as most of my future post's will be in the 360section of the forums...

Over the next few days they are going to be a few changes to both, our main website and my gaming habbits. the first set of changes are already set in motion, which is basically....

* Firstly, our main toolkit disturbution website is currently geared up for hosting the TDU-Toolkit and also my previous PC-Based test drive unlimited club. Which no longer runs, since ive moved over to console gaming. This will change in respect to myself joining the XBOX360 version of TDU-Players online as of from tomorrow, so the website will change to run my console based club rather than the current pc based one. So any XBOX360 users looking for a new club to join keep your eyes peeled out for me online, more information will be posted in the relative forum section at a later date.

* Secondly at somepoint over the next week or so i will begin moving the main download links from our current domain name to desrats main site as he will be in control of all things toolkit related in the future. this will then allow myself to alter the domain name to something more suited towards my new console based club. Which is being setup in light of the ever nearing release date for TDU2 on the XBOX, which we all know will happen a year before the PC version. I for one is certainly looking forward to racing TDU2 cars safe in the knowledge it will work and the DLC will arrive on time. also this move might make a few more console related programs for the 360 version of the sequel... Anyway for now thats pretty much sums things up...

These changes will not affect the TDU FAQ links in anyway other than the new console based club domain name will change, but you will still access the FAQ section from my new club site and hopefully if can get screenies needed from the 360 then i will continue with the ones not yet completed, etc

If you got any questions or comments please feel free to post !!!

PS - Diablo, i except to be upsetting another mod when my prancing horse flys past your raging bull...

:thumbsup: