We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

TDU Mods : Offline & Online Profile Conversions [Tutorials]

Iced_Bullet

I followed this method and i corrupted the game file, i lost every thing i owned but the game checked off all of the multiplayer challenges.

:confused::oook:

That was Destiny's method you used?

Were you trying to convert off-line to on-line, or on-line to off-line?

If you could covert that corrupted profile to an on-line one, seems like you should make ACE rank as soon as you get enough points.

If you could figure out what you did wrong and it could be duplicated, there could be a new method for getting people to the elusive ACE rank.

You should backup the corrputed file and save it to experiment with.

I think that there are some people who had their profile go corrupt prior to patch v1.66A, and the corrputed profile had the club races completed.

• 1 month later...
Look! I'll try to explain a bit...

What you want is to have a working online profile so do this:

1. Create a new one (online)

2. Do the missions until you can buy your house and your first car ( this means to do the step iced says to have a working new online profile)

3. When you have your new profile back it up and save it for further use.

* TRY FISRT 4. Try first TDU registry fixer and deleting radial.cdb like I said ( this in last chance to try to solve your not working profile if you didn't try before)

5. OK...Now you'll have a new working online profile and your online not working profile: what I suggest, and what I did, is taking the two profiles into the HEX editor and do this:

a) Open the good profile.

b) Open the not working profile.

c) Replace all the info after digit 50 from the profiles doing this: copy that info from the not working profile ( this is all the info about your profile:cars, money, miles driven...all) and pasting (replacing) in the good profile ( this working online profile has the right info in its first 50 digits that should fix your profile)

ALWAYS BACKUP YOUR PROFILES.

Hope I explain this succesfully and you understand what I did.

BYE

can you maybe make a video for youtube, it would help alot for most of us?

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Sorry to bump an old thread. But I really need some help. I've tried everything. Both the tutorials. Tried changing the files before the 50 and after (btw, if you go to scroll after the 50, the list is ENORMOUS) I copied some, not all. And after the 50 and it worked, I had my cars from offline mode now online. But when I entered the list in the garage, the game crashed. Probably cause I didn't copy the whole list of stats. (It would take hours of scrolling...)

Is there any new way to do this? Or could someone be so kind to patch this for me?

This really sucks, I just started to play online and didn't expect I'd have to play everything over again. :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

Sorry bumpin an old thread but.. converting ONLINE to OFFLINE is.. not really doing anything >_>.. it just makes two profiles that are online, and i want those profiles to be offline..

EDIT:

In the Online to Offline Conversion, step 6 to the very end are all the same as the offline to online conversion.. Shouldnt it be the other way round..? Even the Parenthesis was KINDA wrong.. ill have a try at doing the steps opposite to the offline to online conversion and let you know. :)

STEP 6

We're almost there. Using Windows Explorer, go to the online profile: My Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\[profilename]

Delete its contents.

STEP 7

Using Windows Explorer, go to the offline profile you just patched, copy its contents and paste them into My Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\[profilename]

STEP 8

Lastly, in this newly pasted profile, go to the playersave folder and copy its contents. Paste them into playersave2 This way, both the "current" save and the backup are marked as online, with all your goodies in it.

STEP 9

You are now ready to play. Fire up Test Drive Unlimited, connect and drive around a little bit to make sure you have everything you used to have and all the bits and pieces are in their correct place.

STEP 10

BACKUP! We don't want to lose this profile we just fixed.

PARENTHESIS

What we just did, is tell the online profile that it's really an offline profile. We preserved all the data and goodies that were in your offline profile, cars, houses, money and all, and simply replaced the little "offline" flag with an "online" one, which we salvaged from the temporary online profile you had just created.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Help!

can you maybe make a video for youtube, it would help alot for most of us?

mitch.mofo said, someone can make a youtube video to show us how to make a Online to Offline profile please ? i try few times and dont work :/ i dont wanna restart a new game and lost all my cars, my houses and my kilometers from my online profile icon_wink.gif Thanx alot. R.i.P. TDU1

• 5 months later...
  • 5 years later...

Okay, really appreciate the feedback, but is there a way to find the profiles that I start in project paradise when I hit run as administrator, cause I believe I recently found that's the only way to actually interact with people online, and I'm trying to use a save game with 100% progress while online and I still apparently haven't found the solution. I don't really have time to progress all the way, and my friend who I want to free ride with certainly doesn't either. Any suggestions? If it doesn't work I would also like to know how we can meet up in the same server and add each other as  friends so we can easily meet up again.

I apologize for the bombardment of questions, help from anyone is completely accepted, I just feel you would be my best bet for help considering you know more than most people about these things. I don't