We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Thanks baltoman...

I supposed those rims where for you...;)

I dont seem to understand you...but...I think I catch what you are meaning...

The car is already painted in the paintshop...but only the car body...but I've modified a file in the bnk to have those stripes in orange color, so I can have a black viper with orange stripes...all the rest:rims,tires,front and tail lights,gauges,details of the car(such as the back...) is the hardwork that cant be done inside the game... ...its now ok?:o

I dont think I'm so good but...I'm improving my skills...:excited:

I think anyone could do what I'm doing, it's a matter of time...

JAGUAR XJ220 FINISHED, WAIT FOR THE POST

Ah, I see, you modded the stripes color right? I thought you could paint the stripes any color you want in the paint shop, lol, its because I dont have the megapack yet so I didnt know that, but continue the hardwork man.

Hey Destiny, can you make mods for the convertible viper too? Can you make color gauges, stripes and other things for the convertible? If so, pleeeeeeeeease do some, Ill rep ya ;)

Ah, I see, you modded the stripes color right? I thought you could paint the stripes any color you want in the paint shop, lol, its because I dont have the megapack yet so I didnt know that, but continue the hardwork man.

You are right when you say I've modded the stripes, just the archive inside the bnk...but...yes, you can paint the stripes in the painshop, the color you want if you are in the luxury paint shop...right? But I did that because I like the black color that you can choose for the viper in the standard shop or when you just buy it first...but that color scheme was black with white stripes...so...I've to mod also the stripe...XD

The problem of that is that when you go and try to paint the stripes you'll get an orange filter for the color you choose...:oook:

Hey Destiny, can you make mods for the convertible viper too? Can you make color gauges, stripes and other things for the convertible? If so, pleeeeeeeeease do some, Ill rep ya ;)

Yes I can...but...the problem of the stripes in cars that dont have them is a real problem...I dont seem to find a solution if any...because you need to have the file.2db inside the bnk to tell the game that the car has stripes, and is the problem I encountered when modding the XJ220, no file, no stripes...I thought you could have stripes in any car changing the reference number attached to the colors in the apropiate bnk file but dont...so...

When I finished the XJ220 post I'll begin with your car...but just tell me if you have ideas...whatever you want...ill try it. Most of all tell me the kind of rims you want the car to "wear".

Guest RB26DETT

haha yeah. the first four months i played tdu was on a keyboard, i used automatic transmission as well. it sucked really bad that i didn't play the game for some time. when i got my xbox360 gamepad, that changed the gameplay. manual transmission, pressure sensitive triggers! ftw!!!

Please help Forums Masters...!?

Hi all im new hier,my english is weak ,im from Poland...

I love Viper SRT10 and i have 16 years old and i dont create my own kit to these car...:(

I read most of threat on these forum and i know,you are masters and you can tuning cars in TDU...please can someone create kits (everething:sound,lights,rims etc.) Please and thx for help...:rolleyes:

GREAT, Another Viper lover and he or she even has the same age as me... you're not a clone of me right? Well Hello, Welcome to TDU:C HQ Im the Doorman here and The Craziest Viper lover here and Im not loosing that reputation, GOT THAT?

Ok, Check the mods section threads, I know that Destiny made a mod kit for the viper coupe, jk Ill make it easy for you

http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=4093

If I understand correctly .. you don't own the car pack ... so are wanting the SRT for free. We cannot give you the files, the best we would be able to do is to change a few things on the viper you already own. But we cannot modify performance etc.

To put it simply ... we cannot give you the SRT ... as TDU wouldn't recognise it. All we can do is make the current Viper look more the the SRT. We cannot resculp the body, all we can do is change colours and maybe tweak the lights etc. Not much really. Sorry. Nothing we can do - Sorry.