We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

The AUDI Q7 and HUMMER,s are COOL!!! :thumbsup:

Well, that was just my opinion. No offense. I can see why some people like them, I just don't really care for them. It would (and did) put some variety into TDU that previously wasn't there, though! Maybe I'll use the HUMMER in one of my movies...

Speaking of movies, how is the GT3 RS? No need to rush, of course, but any updates, or are you working on the Veyron/Veyron Sound?

-Leadfoot

;96355']Well, that was just my opinion. I can see why some people like them, I just don't really care for them. It would (and did) put some variety into TDU that previously wasn't there, though!

-Leadfoot

The Audi Q7 is cool be course i have one, and the hummer is cool be course its a big heavy beast.

BasBas, why don't you make seperate threads for each of your cars now? Since there's a whole section for it, so you could do a thread for Hummer and Veyron and such, so you don't get lost in here.

That is the idea, however that part of the forum is not open to regular members as of yet. Diablo's working on it, be patient ;)

Well that new forum is for looks not mods that change the whole car.. If you read what it says. Well that's how i took it anyway.
The new section 'Vehicles' is for new body mods such as the Hummer, the 'Vehicle Cutsomisation' is for mods like the Orange DTM etc.

I just tried out the Limo on a 300C & it works so for any non megapack owners replace the 300C.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

i actually think a calssic US car will fit better, cause the sound is more like it cause this is a older limo and the speed will to i think ill try to relace it.

Hmm.. i bin thinking, maybe i can make a tutorial how to make a car or put it in the game, when i'm busy with the Veyron .. ... maybe a little vote for it ?? Yes or No...

I won't quote all the posts but I'll just say this: A pretty fair amount of people will say yes. Thanks for considering it, BasBas! :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot