We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Then You would be wrong, i was just simply stating That ALL the xbox 360 players know it, so why point it out, it just seems a bit rude to say the least

I didn't mean to be rude, really ;). The fact that PC version will now have new cars makes it superior to 360 version.. (at least for me) ;)

Sorry for OT :/

@Galyoland

The best R8 i can find is that from the 3d export site, they has a good interior, that's what i need it most. ..

I know, but still you can find there many R8's models... some of them are expensive and more detailed and some of them are cheaper..

Choose one of them which match the number of polygons or whatever, then show me the link so that I could see the prize ;)

http://www.3dexport.com/img7631.search.htm#topimg but i don't how the interior is... they render not the inside :(

Maybe there's no inside (which might be unfortunate..) but still there's a gr8 exterior.

Now, since you've chosen this model, i'm gonna do my best and convince half of the Polish TDU community to raise money for this project.. Keep ur fingers crossed! :)

Yes. It's a Ford falcon. Your not Australian so you wont know but the Ford falcon is a really popular car here.

Yep, ill second that.. By the way i have a Ford XR8 ready for TDU. Except its high poly not high poly as basbas's Lamborghini revention though. Still is alot even comes with a full detailed interior. :p

Btw is anyone or does anyone know if someone is working on the file size limit to be cracked? cause this limit stuff is really getting annoying..