We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

This thread is now only for Vehicle Customisation mods, nothing modelling related, if the mod can be done outwith the need for a 3D modelling program then it goes here. Wheels, Windows, Interior Dials etc...

The first post should be edited to reflect that now, note the models are no longer viewable as they have since been moved to the new sub-forum. It's confusing I know but I wanted to get this done before the mod scene exploded then I would be bleeding from whacking my head of something hard a 100 times. :D

Well, we have a locked thread for the latest Exterior Mods - http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=5147. There aren't enough interior mods to justify a locked thread for that section and I shall add one for the sound mods now.

I don't see the point of this thread now :p ... Oh, no I kind of do (As the guides and d'load links refer to interior and exterior) ... but I now don't see the point of closing the thread after typing this out as there isn't a thread for questions or problems relating to the guides in the first few posts. Hmm

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Unfortunately the problem is I tried switching bodies with Murc to Saleen, Mclaren GTR, and when I switch to F1 my save game is corrupt, only two house left, and it kept pops up tutorial and the char changed so ugly, I thought you just needed to backup the programs file not the save game, but never mind, I'll download the save game again in cheat happens =.=

A corrupt savegame will not be directly related to the body swapping. Unless some file names were incorrect or the file size rule was ignored.

TDU does quite oftern give corrupt savegames. So they need to be backed up at regular intervals too. It's unlikely it was related to your modding.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...