We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

NFS Prostreet Booster Pack

Guest RB26DETT

Guest RB26DETT

Hey guys. I know most of you are against NFS so please, don't reply here saying that it's a crap game. I like it.

I just want to ask the other Prostreet players if they've heard of the booster pack and where can I download it or do I have to buy it? I've tried google but it gave me no answer.

Hey guys. I know most of you are against NFS so please, don't reply here saying that it's a crap game. I like it.

I just want to ask the other Prostreet players if they've heard of the booster pack and where can I download it or do I have to buy it? I've tried google but it gave me no answer.

I know a website where they give you all the information about downloading the booster pack, I can't get onto the website in college, so I will link it later.

Guest RB26DETT

alright, thanks max. do you have the pack yourself?

what version of the game do you have right now? i'm still on v1.0. i saw a 1.1 patch and it's 228mb, do you think that's the pack? i'm gonna download that tomorrow morning when i wake up. now, i'm off to bed. it's 11:30pm here.

alright, thanks max. do you have the pack yourself?

what version of the game do you have right now? i'm still on v1.0. i saw a 1.1 patch and it's 228mb, do you think that's the pack? i'm gonna download that tomorrow morning when i wake up. now, i'm off to bed. it's 11:30pm here.

I don't have the pack myself, but I was looking for it also.

I'm on version 1.1 go download that, because you get fixed bugs and 2 free cars to get from the car lot.

And yes I just read up on it now the patch is the " Booster Pack " EA were going to make it an actual booster pack to buy, but they didn't finish it so they just released it as a bonus pack.

In career mode you can enter codes for all the cars, here are the codes.

http://forum.nfsunlimited.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=15413

Guest RB26DETT

hey thanks max! i'm downloading the v1.1 patch atm. i'll try these cars later. although, the actual FREE downloadable booster pack would still be better. lol.

KOENIGSEGG FTW!

Guest RB26DETT

I don't get it either, I think you need to buy the special edition of pro street for those cars.

Or use a hex editor on a certain file to unlock those cars.

For the PS3 Version of the game, the "Energizer Lithium Pack" is the "Coca-Cola Pack" and it contains the same stuff. Yeah, before the Veyron and R8 and all that were available for download EA said it would be a free booster pack, but then released it at a cost!!!! :(

The patch I downloaded was called the Coca-Cole Pack.

Guest RB26DETT

max, that coca-cola pack just has the same stuff like what i have in the energizer pack?

this is unfair. the new race days feature the new cars (s2000, db9, gallardo, r8, etc etc...)

the tokyo expressway race days are crap! i don't feel the speed in the speed challenges because i have to use my brakes ever so often and the grip races are just recylced from the tokyo dockyard race days. leipzig is the better one.

this is unfair. the new race days feature the new cars (s2000, db9, gallardo, r8, etc etc...)

I know, I noticed this. I was like wait a sec is that an S2000! omg R8! etc..

How come we can't have these cars, when I enter the codes I get no added cars to my car lot?

Guest RB26DETT
I know, I noticed this. I was like wait a sec is that an S2000! omg R8! etc..

How come we can't have these cars, when I enter the codes I get no added cars to my car lot?

I hope a version 1.2 patch comes out so that all the cars will be out.

• 5 months later...
That game is only good for crashing. I might buy it and just crash as many cars as I can. XD

LMFAO!

Dont waste ur money mate!

The game is awful, and im not looking all best hopes for the new one:

Need For Speed Undercover, Pro Street is definately the worst Need For Speed, the car list sucks, a few big names, but no performance, sound effects suck, and a downloadable patch which crashes it if you dont have Vista :S

What a waste of money!

Save it up and buy something else!