We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Online mode, cheaters etc?

Hey, fellas!

Well, i've been chuggin my way up to 9% and 500 000$ again after restarting my profile the other day...The amount of money is because i've run 3 vehiclemissions...

So...I've been cruising around in my second Alfa GT and visiting the onlineraces...Nothing ever works, whats the point in calling this a massive online game, if nothing works? Is it just chatting and buying cars that is the whole thing to do in onlinemode?

And second, why does schmuxx put up worthless cars at $9,999,999, there's never the cars u need for decent prices?

And last, its SOOOOOOO *IRONY* amuzing to check the global stats where some cheating a$$ has run course in 0.00.05, when it takes a nocheater 0.01.45 to accomplish the best round...Too bad theres no "anticheat" in online mode...

No chance of beeing in the recordbooks in this one :)

Oh, i forgot...In the diners...Why is there only cheaters who create impossible races? :)

Phew, just needed to breath a little fire, before i continue playing tomorrow :)

Guest RB26DETT

yeah! to hell with cheaters! i hate being ranked 3000+ in the races. i know it'd be better if everyone played fair! damn it! :mad:

Guest ShiZzl3

argh i cant stand it when u go to check how u did on scoreboard and ur like ranked 5million, because 4 million have used cheats arrgh

yeah! to hell with cheaters! i hate being ranked 3000+ in the races. i know it'd be better if everyone played fair! damn it! :mad:

+1

its so ****!

but I love this game, possibly one of the best normal car physics game.

just chat to ppl and you will find a ton of friends.

I just started an Online profile for first time. looked around, al looks ok, then I won a SP race and compared results to others, top 100 results were 0.01-0.05 second :mad: this sucks ass big time, isnt there any way to ban them, I mean you can clearly see a name of that player who is hacking ;)

I just started an Online profile for first time. looked around, al looks ok, then I won a SP race and compared results to others, top 100 results were 0.01-0.05 second :mad: this sucks ass big time, isnt there any way to ban them, I mean you can clearly see a name of that player who is hacking ;)

YEah, that just pisses me off...I hope TDU2 can make onlinegaming "cheatproof", and just close the online accounts for those who cheat!