We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

I think I just found a bug that's been in TDUMT for a long time but I never noticed it until now.

I was trying to find a camera set for the newer version of the Dodge SRT-10 truck that was just released, and I found that the regular cameras, and the advanced cameras, are all mixed up, they don't match eachother at all.

The Chevy SSR Regular camera has the same cockpit cam as the Chrysler 300-C, and a different Hood cam as well, because the SSR Advanced Hood cam is different than the SSR Regular hood cam. The Hood_Back cams are different as well.

I think I just found a bug that's been in TDUMT for a long time but I never noticed it until now.

I was trying to find a camera set for the newer version of the Dodge SRT-10 truck that was just released, and I found that the regular cameras, and the advanced cameras, are all mixed up, they don't match eachother at all.

The Chevy SSR Regular camera has the same cockpit cam as the Chrysler 300-C, and a different Hood cam as well, because the SSR Advanced Hood cam is different than the SSR Regular hood cam. The Hood_Back cams are different as well.

Yeah, there may be differences between regular and advanced cams, as this feature is really experimental - there were many chances it can't run at all and we should be happy with that; seeing raw methods I've employed to x-change views. As a result, a bunch of things are still unknown and I think will remain for a long time.

On the other hand, weird behaviour still happens, in particular when you wanna add views (for vehicles having a limited set of views). So painful and illogical that I've left it.

I'm really afraid I can't solve such an issue for now. But thanks for the feedback. At least your report does contain information, which could be useful for me or another developer. :)

i put bmx x6 in my game on A6_V8 and when i start modding tools -manger vehicules and -Audi a 6 v8 he said-unable to load requested vehicle data. PLEASE help. thx. and sprry for my english

<repeatBox count="infinite">Please read TDUMT's FAQ! </repeatBox>

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have serious troubles here with installers.

My game is 1.45 without megapack.

And still this give me errors :

"Current mod can't be installed with ModAndPlay! as you dont have megapack.

Please install it manually."

How am I supposed to install them manually?

I got anything installed plus the FramNetwork and installed the needed

magic map and still gives me that error.

What the hell is going on there?

Apparently you're trying to install a vehicle which is meant to replace a megapack car.

You need megapack and 1.68 patch eventually to gain some benefits in modding.

Staying at 1.45 for pleasure ? Playing offline ? Megapack is very affordable for what it brings + open modding.

I don't make install scripts, only the engine to run them, so please ask mod author how to put files 'by hand'... I don't even know what you're installing ...

Apparently you're trying to install a vehicle which is meant to replace a megapack car.

You need megapack and 1.68 patch eventually to gain some benefits in modding.

Staying at 1.45 for pleasure ? Playing offline ? Megapack is very affordable for what it brings + open modding.

I don't make install scripts, only the engine to run them, so please ask mod author how to put files 'by hand'... I don't even know what you're installing ...

Sadley that author is using only the installer. I try to install this car: http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=16852 And I dont want to get the megapack and neither to install the latest patch. And according to your opening post it doesn't matter wich version/megapack you have.

Magic map is a different thing and is one of the requirements to have modded vehicles in your game. Indeed I'm providing magic map for every version of this game.

But this mod needs also Megapack as Tool831 wanted to. That's his converting project and he has the rights to do so. I'm sure you've been looking at the thread to get clues how to install. In addition, have you posted there asking to help for manual install ?

Basically, you have to get install files and replace in your TDU folder those corresponding to a non megapack vehicle (in your case the Coupe Murcielago should be ok). You'll have to rename install files for sure.

I can't help you more, good luck!

Just One Question

:confused: This one is 4 Djey but I'm open to other anwers :badspelling: I haven't got a megapack, frankly i dont know what they exactly are, anywaz I have Patch 16.6A with an online profile, i was wondering is the magicmap you posted on tduaddons.com the one i need cause if it isn't :headbang: but if it is :thumbsup: btw is it 16.6A or 1.66A cause idk I also have latest mod pack also can u pm me on how to install magicmap, mod tools (and how to use) and installing cars thx :dj: lol :cool:

-Freddy926 Keep on Driving

Edit 1: I'd pm u myself but havent done 10 posts

:confused:

For the rest, please search for tutorials in this forum, and carefully read readme in mod zips.

In ur magicmap readme it says to replace this file with another file but there isn't enough info on where to find it.

Dont worry found it thx anyway

[mod edit:] Please do not double post, use the edit button instead. Thanks!