We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

So does that mean there's no possible way to edit/change rim sizes?

Just a hint... The rim sizes etc are inside DB.bnk then inside "TDU_Rims.db" Just use djeys database editor.

Should work. :)

-----------

Speaking of the database editor, I want to "Export" but its greyed out. Is that disabled or is there something I have to do?

Modding tools 1.15 keeps giving me an error. I reinstalled the whole game but still it won't let me use it properly. Something about "value cannot be negative" and stuff when trying to access the modded car names in vehicle manager and Camera&IK editor. Debug log attached.

E: Other thing was that I could install Tools Zonda Cinque just perfectly fine but the SLS AMG installer gives me an error. I'll attach the debug files of that here too.

> Modding Tools : please use forum search feature. I think those probs have already been covered many times so far.

Additionally, have a look at Modding Documentation:

http://tdumodshop.forumactif.net/downloads-f1/download-page-t296.htm

(bottom of the post)

> SLS AMG : where is that car from ? TDU:Central ?

I'm not making any mod, ask the author.

> Modding Tools : please use forum search feature. I think those probs have already been covered many times so far.

Additionally, have a look at Modding Documentation:

http://tdumodshop.forumactif.net/downloads-f1/download-page-t296.htm

(bottom of the post)

> SLS AMG : where is that car from ? TDU:Central ?

I'm not making any mod, ask the author.

I tried looking at the FAQ but didn't find anything. And the SLS is also made by Tool. It has the same installer as the Cinque. But I'll look at the documentation, thanks :)

Link to offline documentation added!

---

What's with the greyed out car names?

Is there a plan to maybe make those cars workable in the future?

Greyed out car names are inactive vehicle slots. They are let here just for your information and for people who'd like to go further with TDU.

And there's no more plan to make them workable, as I said at least 1billion times, I would have needed help to break this map thing. But some have preferred to code crappy trainers and make cars jumping, life is life... :rolleyes:

i have a problem if i change dealer on cars and save game was crash :( and for info i edit car physics with TDUPE 2.77 problem is from this ? ( sorry for bad english) it says some error before i going to modding:

It seems you have max speed modded above regular value.

As result, speed limiter feature has been disabled.

To enable it again, please restore original max speed of current vehicle.

The first thing to do would be to READ what the message says, and to DO it. Then SEARCH the forum for similar problems.

Finally if your TDU is that GOLD crap I've already told you it's not supported.

So now you know what you have to do... else go back to play on a game console. And I have to say this, because you're not the only one to complain about this and I'm fed up seriously.

Hopefully TDU2 comes in a couple of months and I will stop everything and also support for dummy people who can't make anything by themselves.

Period.

Edit: offline doc updated to mention this:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/182347/Modding%20TDU/Build/Doc/TDU%20Modding%20capitalization.pdf

(might be useful to people who can spend 5min to read a pdf doc :) )

• 2 weeks later...

i have that problem i using TDUMT many time and no problems change all thnx for that program and problem is today i start my TDUMT and click on vehicle manager and in that moment if i click that says "Index was out of range. Must be non - negative and less than size of the collector.

Parameter name inex...

i was edit today maybe 2-3 vehicles with tdumt and final car i edit is noble m14 (porsche cayman S) to nissan silvia S15 and that says error ... :o (sorry for bad english) :( i see FAQ and don't see where's is the problem :( btw if i click on original names its work but if i save it game crash :(