We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Hey, I have basic problem with installing car mod to TDU. (I tried first to find solution from somewhere else)

I have before installed car mods to TDU without problems, but now I got TDU again, but I got one problem and I don't remember am I doing this right?

1. I put the car model

2. I install magic map (bnk1.map)

Still the game crashes? somehow I remember I used this modding tool to open that bnk1.map and pressed "FIX ALL" or something and there was "REFRESH" button too..

But now I can't open the bnk1.map, what I am doing wrong?

thanks!

edit: I got it working somehow, I changed version of the bnk1.map, but I got still some bugs with car mods, about the textures.. I installed chevelle mod, it was just fine but exhaust was grey.

I installed this caddy: Released COMB@T_$HOTGUN: Cadillac Eldorado - Test Drive Unlimited: Central and that car missed headlights and some other parts.

I tried to take a screenshot, but it bugs and gives only black screen when I put it on a image, so no picture..

more edit:

well I got other mods working fine, but it's just only the cadillac mod.

But supposed I open the bnk1.map, somehow I remember I opened it back in the days with TDUMT and there I pressed FIX ALL.. ???

hi guys, if any one could help me on making OFFline track:

on the replace section, I can't find offline track to replace, so what should I do?

and, everytime I try to install track pack, an error occured saying that my TDU folder is invalid. I set the TDU folder like this: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited (I use Windows 7 64-bit)

Hi,

- this tool only replaces online races because of many issues with offline ones

- it says error because it can't find all requested data. Is there a data_DFE folder into your TDU directory ? ( C:\Program Files (x86)\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\data_DFE )

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey Djey, im a novice modder and i know what im doing most of the time... For some reason the TDUMT isnt working for me and i dont know why... it keeps saying check my settings... I attempted using the TDUMT on my desktop and in the directory folder... Also can the TDUPE 2.78 be the problem.. or it doesnt matter??.. PLease respond :) Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody,I have a big problem with the TDU MODDING TOOLS,because when a would like to change a camera i get this popup message "Unable to load requested vehicle data"

I using Windows 7 64 bit and I run a program as administrator ,so I dont really understand whats the problem.. :(

Anybody?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Wow, long time no post here :D

I just had a chance to fix an annoying bug in TDUMT, ALL installers. This is intended to make them work for PCs with Turkish regional settings.

The file can be found here :

[/]

Just extract the zip and replace each DjeFramework1.dll occurrence by the new version.

Tell me if it works or not.

If it works, I will update complete MT package :)

Thanks.

-- edit --

Beta ended, file removed :)

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...

I don't know if anyone is going to reply, but I don't know what to do anymore...

The MT do not install anything anymore on my game. It do not give any errors, it says everything was installed properly, but after a check into the database, there are no changes. The path is correct everywhere, the log file don't show any errors.

Although ModAndPlay shows errors, I got no idea if it is relevant, but I don't know what the errors mean. Can anybody help me? I would like to mod again and I can't release anything because it don't work..

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Couldn't find anything on this, so i'll ask here.

I just recently got my old edition working again on my new setup, however with these tools im getting "given patches format is not supported" error :S.

There is no log or anything that specifies what this means so, any help would be great :).