We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

Now i got a insue with modded names...

[ATTACH]22743[/ATTACH]

i replace for my backup database (worked on version 1.16.0), nothing, i replace for a TDU original database, still dind t work.....

Can be a vehicules slots xml file problem?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi,

I should have a look at logos map, but I think there's no more room for additional logos :(

Unless I am able to remove some unused ones.

Adding new brands is possible though, I can provide a mini-patch to add them to an existing database.

(mini-patch-ing is a new feature from tduf, available soon).

There would be present in next community patch (2.0A) of course.

Yea there are these 3 of course but some of the others need to be integrated like Alpina, Austin-Healey, Bertone, Bowler, Cord, Devon, Eagle (Handbuilt E-type UK manufacturer), Ginetta, Hudson, Horch, Joss, Kia, KTM, Packard and Ultima. That's it :D But no hurry and worries, it's fine if I don't have any of these. Just a wishlist. Might be me adding these manufacturer :hmmm: I sort of hope :nods:

• 3 months later...

Hi,

see euro/bnk/frontend/allres/LogoTexturePage.bnk

all logos are located in two .2db files as bigger textures :

- icons_map.2db is for brand logos on map,

- logos_brands.2db is for everything else

(watch other tutos to edit 2db/dds files)

To add a new brand logo, you'll have to paste it in both files above, following existing ones carefully - If there is room left.

Otherwise, maximum logo count is reached and we can't do anything about it.

Then, you have to customize your new brand line in database by changing the logo index to match position of recently added one.

Hi,

To add a new brand logo, you'll have to paste it in both files above, following existing ones carefully - If there is room left.

Then, you have to customize your new brand line in database by changing the logo index to match position of recently added one.

Thank you Djey, Is there any program to edit dds/2db folders?

Hi,

I tried with paint.NET. But game has crashed. :(

--- Post Updated ---

Hi,

You have to convert 2DB files to DDS, edit the DDS, save the file in the same format as before (DXT5), convert it to 2DB and replace the 2DB again.

I tried almost everything. It didn't work, so I decided to give up. But I will try last thing. I can't install patch 1.68b. It says: "Current patch can't be installed: Patch was not applied as a critical error occured. Please contact author of this mod then Modding Tools support, eventually. (There are no instructions to run. Provided patch does not seem to be compliant.)" Is there any solution? I will try last time. It works or does not work, I will stop to try. Can you help me? :sulk::sulk:

I can't really help you as I would need more details.

Sounds like patch files are corrupt ... please try downloading it again.

Okay, I am going to explain. I have TDU 1.66a and Car Megapack. So, I guess I can install 1.68b. I downloaded TDU 1.68b. Then I extracted and opened it as the administrator. Then I chose the TDU install path and clicked on "NEXT". A small screen was opened. I chose everything. Then I clicked on "NEXT" again. And then, it warned me: "Current patch can't be installed: Patch was not applied as a critical error occured. Please contact author of this mod then Modding Tools support, eventually. (There are no instructions to run. Provided patch does not seem to be compliant.)" I downloaded 1.68b several times. But I couldn't install it.

• 3 weeks later...

The day is coming...

Is good to know it is good that the days of waiting and determination have ended.

For example;

many years since it has never achieved such improvement that has remained essentially this game a search for opportunities.

Now this user (Djey) he has achieved one of the most things most awaited in this game (TDU1).

We can now modify the game easily and cleanly (TDU1) saving us much time we had not planned to spend.

I know that now these days (in the future) will reach many more things to play (TDU1) such as new cars, new parameters, new customizations environment to the environment and to the vehicle in question.

Now it is possible to use a program that allows us to modify and manage (TDU1) software as we really wanted and expected to see such a day come to light, saying; we must make it all work better.

We are waiting for a new day with new improvements and developments of a great software (TDU1) which enables changes and much more fun.

Thanks for reading this and thanks very much all you! (modders).

• 3 weeks later...