We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Djey : TDU Modding Tools [1.16.3]

Djey

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Man, the program simply doesn't run, it just shows that error message, and when I click OK it still doesn't run.

No log files found :/

I just thought, I installed everything in a specific directory, should I return it all back to C:/Program Files (x86)/Atari?

Ummm, any ideas how to fix this?

I just remembered that my Windows is in Russian and I forgot to translate the error message (sorry :p), well, it sounds kinda like this "Sorry, but a critical error happened: current format of the directory is not supported...". Not really sure it'll help though.

Yes, move TDUMT to other locations, even in a simple folder of our HDD, C:\Temp\TDUMT, D:\Temp\TDUMT.....

Do you have settings files in:

(Win7)

C:\Documents and Settings\ you \Local Settings\Application Data\TDUModdingTools

or (Win8+)

C:\Users\ you \AppData\Local\TDUModdingTools

or (Win8+)

C:\Users\ you \AppData\Roaming\TDUModdingTools

? if any, please attach here.

Rigel said:

HELL YEAH, I DID IT! Just put the game folder in "TDUMainFolder" value, now it runs. Now I think everything will work properly.

@Milli and @Djey, thanks for attention and support! Gonna go and try to convert some cars ^_^

Well done! Enjoy 👍

Btw .... this year, TDUMT celebrates its 10th anniversary (yes) 🤩 So, project source code is now available on Github platform: djey47/tdumt

Edited by Djey

• 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello,

thank you for still working on TDU!

I have just started with TDU Platinum. - To sell all my old cars (sorry, Milli) is not an option for me!

I'd try to move my preferred ones to new slots!!!

My question:

Since Platinum package comes with TDU MODDING TOOLS 1.16.2 toolpack, may I use TDU MODDING TOOLS 1.16.3 resp. TDUF (what I'd find great) to do those changes?!?

Edited by DirtyHugo_GER