We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

3,000,000 hits !! THANK YOU!

Eudemon

Hey guys, just checking the stats for this month so far and it appears we have done our best ever, with this month, in fact it's not even the end of the month and already we are on course to smash February by 1,000,000 plus hits!!

SO A HUGE THANKS to all members, lurkers and whoever else checks us out, it's great to know that even so long after this game has been out the community and admiration for TDU is still so very strong.

Again, thanks very much for making us the place you visit and participate and let's hope that it continues and that we can grow and become one of the best known resources on the web and not just for TDU, but for the fact that we are a real community, and not just a large number of individuals.

Cheers guys, you make the blood, sweat and occasional tears worth it ....just! ;) :D

15.81gb of bandwidth! wow. It's not even the end of the month!

Sorry I can't donate. I try my best with the ads ;)

Don't worry mate, for what we're paying (gulp!) we can handle that comfortably. It's the database server that I'm most concerned about as the more popular we get means the more people visiting and thus it puts more stress on the database server. In fact since we started we've upgraded our package twice.

3 million is a huge amount! This website is big! But compared to Ebay,Amazon, Play or what have you we are a tiny community! I'd like to know how many hits they get.

But yes as Diablo said, even after 1 year this community is still growing strong, it just amazes me when I look at the forum stats everyday, seeing the post counts fly up in thousands daily!

Thank you Diablo for creating a great community and to the Mods who help!

wow, very nice achievement diablo, you should be very proud!

i bet that stacks up favorably to even Forza Central!

i would click the ads but i've got AD-block Pro for firefox so i dont see them.

(the ads are a massive pain on sites like bebo and N4G, and the only way i could see the ads here would to be enabling the other ads, sorry!)