We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest MrLolololXD

Mate that one is bloody awesome. Mind if I set it as my phone's background? :D Makes me want to visit Time's Square, I really, really, really love that shot!

The OP in the paint looks a bit funny on that, I'd say it's either had some crash damage or been repainted. Then again I've never seen an E39 M5 up really close and personal to see what the paint looked like, maybe BMW just had a different painting technique back then (which they most definitely would have), but it just looks too much and too grainy to be factory paint :mhmm:

None the less, it looks awesome :btup I spy with my little eye an AU Falcon tailight in the M5 badge...

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks.

Mate that one is bloody awesome. Mind if I set it as my phone's background? :D Makes me want to visit Time's Square, I really, really, really love that shot!

lol sure go ahead.

thx guys, I'm working on a short film in NYC. I'll be releasing that this summer. That's going to be better in my book, I'm not a photographer , I'm more into filming.

The OP in the paint looks a bit funny on that, I'd say it's either had some crash damage or been repainted. Then again I've never seen an E39 M5 up really close and personal to see what the paint looked like, maybe BMW just had a different painting technique back then (which they most definitely would have), but it just looks too much and too grainy to be factory paint :mhmm:

None the less, it looks awesome :btup I spy with my little eye an AU Falcon tailight in the M5 badge...

[mod edit:] Please do not quote images, thanks.

We have an E91 and it has the same "orange peel" as the E39.

Took the Xbox apart, here are some photos of it with probably the least photographic merit out of the entire thread. Should've at least used the 500D to take the photos, but she's out of power :p

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_0202.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_0205.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x104/GTAMADDOG/IMG_0206.jpg

I don't know how, but I got her back together with no screws left over and looking exactly the same as she was before. Not a bad job. Bet it still doesn't work though :p

There are the two weak and noisy fans that cause so many users so much misery. The new designed model is much nicer, I never saw it coming which is why I bought mine just before the new one was announced (figured it would stay the same design until the 720 was released).