We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Post your photos

Guest RB26DETT

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Pictures of ONE of my lego sets =3

taken with a 2MP Motorola KRZR K1 camera on best quality

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

sorry but i keep forgetting to rotate em...enjoy =3

sorry bout blurriness of last image

Is your FD electric or nitro? I've just got a 1/10 .18 Engine Powered 4WD Kyosho DST Readyset Stadium Truck and i love it. Off-road though. I was gonna get an on-road one but it's a waste of money, you get nowhere near as much fun out of it (IMO).

Got tons of pics from car shows from last year but cba to upload them yet, but i'm going to the JTS on Sunday so i'll bring back plenty of good pics and vids from Time Attack and EDC :D.

EDIT: And lmao MCW, is that your van?

Is your FD electric or nitro? I've just got a 1/10 .18 Engine Powered 4WD Kyosho DST Readyset Stadium Truck and i love it. Off-road though. I was gonna get an on-road one but it's a waste of money, you get nowhere near as much fun out of it (IMO).

Got tons of pics from car shows from last year but cba to upload them yet, but i'm going to the JTS on Sunday so i'll bring back plenty of good pics and vids from Time Attack and EDC :D.

EDIT: And lmao MCW, is that your van?

mine is just battery pack powered nothing special.... but i have a gas powered stadium truggie that can reach 40 mph but it has to be worked on so its no ready to be used yet.... but soon!:excited:

It's on a disc somewhere so will get it in the morning as i'm having to head off now, early start tomorrow.

Here's 22 pages of pictures to keep you all entertained.

http://www.carspottings.co.uk/adam

If any of you want info on the event send me a PM and will sort you out, it's coming again next month. Mega fun, but it's an early start so you've been warned! :D

Cheers, most of my static car pictures come out poor due to reflections in the showroom (must buy a polariser!)

Camera is a Canon 400D with 18-55 kit lens. They are put through some subtle changes in Photoshop. The STi picture was shot in RAW and converted.

Fun fact : That grey STi was the first one into the UK, working for UK dealer of the year for a few years running has it's advantages !