We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Rock Band content now available in Europe

Nodz86

Theres so much content Major had to produce a 20 page pdf file.

Rock Band content now available in Europe

Rock Band is on sale in Europe this week, and that means all of the content previously released in North America is now available for European Rock Banders. Since this is a rather large list, I have created a PDF of all of the Rock Band DLC now available for Xbox LIVE regions in Europe. Again, all of the content on this list has been previously released in North America, therefore the PDF is so our friends in Europe can easily see what awaits for them on Marketplace.

Download the PDF here (20 Page, 79K PDF file)

Edit: Updated release time

From Major Nelson

We had the 'band in the box' box today, its not very big !!!

I would like to buy it but I can't afford it :cry: !!!

Although I am still uncertain, I still don't know whether or not its worth it :o.

i would prefere rockband to guitar hero, but i just don't have the room currently to justify it, and then there is the price, but i will get it eventually

I know this isn't really the right thread but GH4 (guitar hero 4) is going to have its own drum kit and its own mic, etc. So basically the same as RB but it will have a mode where you can make your own songs uploiad them for others to download a play. read it in Zoo Magazine today.

So it basically seems like these 2 titles semm to be doing a game of one up manship as Red Octane (GH/Infogrames) and Harmonix (RB/EA) used to be partners. All I hope is all perpharils work on either game.