We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PotW: Week 19 Entry

Speed

Congratulations to me for winning last week :rolleyes:

The theme this week is G class cars. Any number of cars in your pic as long as they are all G class. Traffic is fine as it cannot be helped sometimes.

This theme was thought of to enable everyone to have a fair shot at entering, so good luck. Also, if you do not like this theme, then let me know without all screaming at me :p

Entrants:

1. Andreaz1

2. zo6dude

3. Speedtouch

4. Car Freak

5. RB26DETT

6. Leadfoot[YT]

7. Jolteon

8. Pressurized

9. Speed

10. Davi_Kad

11. 560BHP

12. Ringo_60013

13. Baltoman

14. Sunny

15. ShadowGT

16. randomus_r

17. TheScottishSpotter

18. pyrre

19. Little_ghost

20. MadMax

21. -Lr-SpeedraceR

22. KTF67

23. total

Rules:

1. No Noticable Photoshopping (Apart from Borders, Brightness/ Contrast, Your Name/Logo)

2. No voting for yourself come poll day ;)

3. The pictures must be taken by you!!

4. All picture between 1280x1024 and 800x600! (If your image is bigger than 800x600 please attach it as a thumbnail so you don't stretch the page ;))

5. G Class Cars.

New Rules (Please Read)

If you wish to change your entry, please just edit your original post and replace the old pic with your new one. (This is just to help keep the thread clean and make it simpler for me to find the correct pics when I make the poll. Thanks :))

Please note: If there are more than 20 entrants then the first 20 will be the ones entered into the vote, as this is the limit. Because of this I will try to keep the first post up to date so you always know how many people have already entered. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Closing Date: Sunday 8th June

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you not seem so happy about your winning of last week?

Lol I am happy, just surprised that's all because I didn't think my picture was one of the best last week, thanks for everyone voting for me though ;)

Sometimes you take ages making a great picture and get no votes, and other times, you make a pic in 5 minutes and win :D

This theme is rubbish Speed. What were you thinking? Far too easy and I think the theme I told you about was much better ;)

Pft, I made an easy theme because the servers were down, and not everyone has a picture with "3 cars the same model, where 2 are the same colour and one is a different colour" like you suggested in their back catalog of photos :rolleyes: