We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Baldy

Hello there. A few weeks ago i decided it was time for a new car for work. So due to the amount of mile's i'm covering and the fact the price of fuel is rising so much I decided to go for something sensible and economical.

So i've gone for a Ford Focus Zetec. It has a 2 litre petrol engine. With a 5 gear manual gear box. It's not the fastest car around and can do 128MPH (according to the specification, i doubt it myself) and 0-62 in 9.2 seconds. The best thing about it is the MPG which is a rather large 52MPG. Anyway your probably getting bored now so i'll stop going on.

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

I know it's a bit of a shock it must be because i'm getting older haha. And thanks the key fobs are nice sadly there not mine there identification tags :D, there at work now being used for a different vehicle.

I love the New kinetic Design from Ford, But theres something about the Older Focus that i liked more, I just liked the Straight lines, Suited the size of the car

Anyway Nice car, Not too sure on the colour though, Tyres are a bit big aint they? lol, Rims are quite nice also