We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Firefox 3.0 is here! (Not beta)

CarMadMike

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yea I saw this advertised yesterday. They were trying to break some record and it excited me just as much as when I have to go for a turd.

Will pick it up when FF runs its auto update thing. No rush.

The Final 3.0 has only been here since today. I read some crap about Mozilla trying to break a launch record today. The Beta has been around for ages yes. Is that what you meant? *confused*

No that is not what i meant. I had the beta of v3 and about 3 or 4 weeks ago i got a prompt saying the final full release was out. Must of only been for the beta testers because i got the beta the first day it was released

At least download the setup program to add to the count and FF3 fixes many memory leaks and is speedy quick!

hmm maybe but my browsers just nice right now and i dont wanna mess it up again. last time it got quite messy.

FF3 left the beta phase ages ago, what we had was 'release candidate'. its just some very minor tweaks before it hits.

im on FF3 release candidate 3, i'll just wait for the auto updater, its not gonna be anything majorly different

Guest RB26DETT

just finished installing it now.

i didn't notice a speed increase though. i'm liking the default skin it comes with. too bad my other themes aren't compatible with v3.0.

EDIT: when you mean speed increase, do you guys mean surfing speed or opening of firefox speed? :P cause isn't the surfing speed dependent on your bandwith speed?