We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

New Driver Game In Development

eleKtro

In a short documentary done by BBC News about the making of videogames, they revealed that reflections are currently working on a new Driver game.

Touted once as GTA's rival, the latest sequel of Driver, Driv3r was a huge disappointment that scored an average of 40.8% in its PC version reviews.

Aside from a mini video of a man modeling red, blue and yellow sports cars, no more info has been revealed yet.

I'm hoping it's not going to be as bad as Driv3r 3.

And as good as Driver 1, driver 1 was the best. Loved playing that game!

Tbh I doubt it'll be any good. Anything since Driver 3 has been rubbish putting it nicely.

Driver 1 and 2 worked because they where major advances at the time and GTA was still 2D but as soon as GTA 3 come out on the PS2 and that was the first of its kind out on that platform (iirc), that was game over for Driver as it simply never felt good enough in comparising, which is a shame as I loved the first two.

• 2 weeks later...

In DRIV3R if you killed all the Timmy Vercimilli's in Istanbul you unlocked "Infinite Mass Mode". Awesome fun. For those who don't know, your vehicle didn't lose any speed when you collided with other vehicles so you could smash them about. Good times.