We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show Yourself!

Mb

Ah xD I dont take those many pics xD I can spend months without a pic xD The one i posted recently is months old :P This one is fresh as today xD

I mean spending money in clothes is a nice investment, it means feeling great with how we are :) And no dont think im turning homo, im not :) I know my tastes :p And god i sure do.. xD

And lol Ken xD Probably xD Idk xD I try to lean over something or so, to make the pic look not so much..hey a guy standing xD, Hands on pockets is normal, i nearly ALWAYS have my hands on pockets xD its not a pose elemment :lol:

you are just jelly :u lol j/k ;)

Ah xD I dont take those many pics xD I can spend months without a pic xD The one i posted recently is months old :P This one is fresh as today xD

I mean spending money in clothes is a nice investment, it means feeling great with how we are :) And no dont think im turning homo, im not :) I know my tastes :p And god i sure do.. xD

And lol Ken xD Probably xD Idk xD I try to lean over something or so, to make the pic look not so much..hey a guy standing xD, Hands on pockets is normal, i nearly ALWAYS have my hands on pockets xD its not a pose elemment :lol:

you are just jelly :u lol j/k ;)

:toetap: I think you need to be directed to: This thead!

Guest MrLolololXD

Yep, paint stripper will do it to ya. Its gotta be the worst smelling, most sufficating thing I've come across and it bloody burns if it gets on your skin :/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MrLolololXD

Sitting inside a Dino, decapitating pop-rivets to pull out the fibreglass floor panels etc. Then looking down at the footwell and realising that an accelerator, brake and clutch pedal all have to fit into that small space and coming to the realisation that with my overly tall/big structure I'll probably never be able to drive a Dino (comfortably anyway).

7222186780_737267a765_z.jpg

And the sad face that resulted from that

7222186180_d0d0e4cd30_z.jpg

Sorry about your eyesight :eek:

• Milli changed the title to Show Yourself!
  • Ryzza5 changed the title to Show Yourself!
  • Ryzza5 featured and unfeatured this topic