We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Show Yourself!

Mb

Lucky us who can celebrate Christmas with 30+°C. And lucky you who have your grandparents... Mine are gone a long long time ago...

• 2 weeks later...
Y'all are now obligated by law to look at my face.

http://i.imgur.com/d7qZSCL.jpg

To soothe your violated eyes, here's an amusing photo of my dog.

http://i.imgur.com/T5wN0yb.jpg

Woah, you're a person with a face and everything :panic:

Nice doggy!

--- Post Updated ---

k8wsgfM.jpg?1

I have one of those face thingies too. Pardon the hobo-esque beard, fluffy hair and work shirt.

Sorry :hmmm: I always forget the 5Cheaparse exists :p

That isn't a hobo-esque beard either, hardly anything there (this is a compliment :susp:) in comparison to all the awful lumberjack-esque facial hair about atm.

Cheap? You kidding, I bought it new when it was almost as much as a 5S :panic: Massive buyers regret on that one too...

Thanks, I suppose I did trim it last week before work :hmmm: How about an updated selfie from you, non-tiger onsie'd? :p

Cheap? You kidding, I bought it new when it was almost as much as a 5S :panic: Massive buyers regret on that one too...

I preordered the 5S before release, and it's not as if it was just pennies between them but I definitely saw the 5S as the one to get, probably better resale value? the 5C looks like it'd scratch easier.

Thanks, I suppose I did trim it last week before work :hmmm: How about an updated selfie from you, non-tiger onsie'd? :p

Nah you know what I'm like for keeping myself to myself :p I'd add people on snapchat possibly but I won't post photos on here so I'm not recognised when I eventually take over the world :cheeky:

I preordered the 5S before release, and it's not as if it was just pennies between them but I definitely saw the 5S as the one to get, probably better resale value? the 5C looks like it'd scratch easier.

Nah you know what I'm like for keeping myself to myself :p I'd add people on snapchat possibly but I won't post photos on here so I'm not recognised when I eventually take over the world :cheeky:

You'd think, but it's actually really durable. My friend and I bought them at the same time (roughly) and we we're both pretty impressed. He has a habit of getting angry and throwing whatever's in his hand, so his phone took a beating and like mine still looks like new. He did get a Lumia after and unlike the iPhone, it was bendy plastic. Still it held it's shape unlike the 6 :cheeky:

Sounds like a bit of an Android user tbh.

He's a born fanboy. Doesn't matter what it is but he'll say it's better than everything else. Had iPhone, ridiculed Android. Bought a Lumia with Windows, ridiculed iOS and Android. Upgraded to an S5 mini... you get the picture.

/reallyofftopicnow

• 2 weeks later...
  • Milli changed the title to Show Yourself!
  • Ryzza5 changed the title to Show Yourself!
  • Ryzza5 featured and unfeatured this topic