We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

4,000,000 maybe? .....

Eudemon

Nope, we did 5,281,392 hits in July!! :shocked:

I said cryptically that we were heading for a landmark (told you it was nothing special ;)) in TDUc's history and with every passing month the stats keep increasing and this for the forum alone, god knows what it will be like when the eventual site wakes up from it's eternal slumber. Plus things can only get better still what with the advent of the zModeler plugin now being able to do TDU models. Believe it or not the forum alone uses 25Gb bandwidth with actual (people not bots like Google) visitors alone and another 3Gb for the spiders like Google, Yahoo, MSN etc.

So yeah I was open mouthed for the last few days of July just watching the stats increase day by day and in large amounts too. So much so we are getting around 15,000-20,000 UNIQUE visitors a month, bloody lurkers that they are :D and hitting the occasional 200,000 hits a day with an average about 150-160,000. For the size of our growing community this is pretty nuts! :eek:

So anyway, thanks to all our members - deranged and otherwise - for their support, appreciation and activeness and here's looking to the future of TDUcentral and the TDU series with great eagerness.

Thanks alot guys and girls, you're the best!

TDUcentral Staff

Great news Diablo, i'm glad we hit the milestone, and it shows that tdu-central has a bright future. I would just like to thank all the members, without you this forum would be nothing. Sure Diablo created the forum but i'm sure he will agree with me when i say that it's you the members that have made the forum what it is. Without the strong community spirit on this forum it would not be where it is today.

As long as this continues the forum will go from strength to strength and we'll be needing a loan from the bank :D

Once again congratulations, and now we just await the site :) (which is on it's way, slowly :p)

I would also like to thank Diablo, baldred and all TDU-Central members for making the forum a fun friendly active community.

I had a message on one of my YouTube videos are there any TDU people still online? I did have a little laugh at that. With all the problems TDU is still the top freeroam online driving game. This is thanks to a strong community and support for TDU.

So thanks to all for making TDU-Central what it is and here's to an even better TDU series in the future. :cheers:

Well done TDU:C Diablo, hope you don't mind me asking, but how much does this place cost? Cos if you release the figuures it might make people (who unlike me =[ Are unable to donate things like this atm) feel as though they would like to contribute and become lime green! =]

Every day I can't wait for TDU2 or at least I'd settle for no TDU2 and the bloody servers on TDU to be fixed or increased! That would virtually reinvent the game in my eyes,

Guest RB26DETT
Well done TDU:C Diablo, hope you don't mind me asking, but how much does this place cost? Cos if you release the figuures it might make people (who unlike me =[ Are unable to donate things like this atm) feel as though they would like to contribute and become lime green! =]

Every day I can't wait for TDU2 or at least I'd settle for no TDU2 and the bloody servers on TDU to be fixed or increased! That would virtually reinvent the game in my eyes,

iirc i posted a thread on how much a website would cost. we were all debating who would number 1 is. :p

*digs for old thread*

The ad revenue is usually 10% or less than the figure stated their to be honest. As for the cost to run this place, I don't really want to say anything about that as I am running this place for you guys so I'm not actively seeking out any money from you. Plus remember I've said all along I will never have popup ads on this place as they truly annoy the hell out of me so being a hypocrite for my own personal gain is something I wouldn't even consider ...... *hmmm popups, might be a good ide* .....doing. :D

If a small amount of you guys enjoy this place enough to donate then honestly that's stunning but I'm not actively going to guilt anyone or make them feel that they need to give anything as that's not the message I'm wanting to give out.

Enjoying being here is the main goal, anything given back is a bonus. :cheeky:

• 4 weeks later...