We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

PGR5, Bizarre Creations & Turn 10 Rumours

Nodz86

Just been doing some searching on the net as I am bored and found out Bizarre Creations was bought by activision and that PGR 4 was there last game for M$. (this is why we only had one DLC pack)

But I have read several rumours that Turn 10 might be making PGR5. Now the rumour on the rumour mill is that a senior M$ employee stated aomething along these lines but retracted the statement and that Turn 10 says that there will be no more Forza 2 DLC as they are working on other projects (note the plural).

So what does everyone think, PGR5 by turn 10 good or bad??

Turn 10 have said they are working on their current projects. Before it would be project and everyone knew it was Forza. They have also recently moved into bigger premises at Microsoft and have recruited a bigger team and are continually recruiting so I think it's safe to say that yes they are working on PGR5 as well as Forza 3. The retraction I don't remember tbh, I think it was along the lines of Turn 10 could work on PGR due to their experience but they have other departments within Microsoft Gaming Studios that could take on that job also. :)

Thats basically the retracted statement.

I'm just wondering how'd they would pull it off if they have got it as Forza is trying to be a simulator where as PGR is more arcade plus its by totally different devs aswell not the people who have made the previous 4. Thats if its true.