We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Contents Directory [Link to Mod Threads] - TOTAL Petrol Station Update

Iced_Bullet

" Paradise is great when it's sunny but it can get static so add some variety with some fog or how about night time. Don't like the roads in O'ahu change them to something else and those billboards could do with a touchup. "

Well, these are the threads to get yourself over too:

Thanks go to the individuals who have spent time to bring you, the community, the very best and not so good mods! No matter how amazing or slightly hideous, please join me in thanking them to take the time to create, upload and link us to the files and so far without tricking us into downloading malicious files.

Remember it's better to trust files more from members with higher post count and higher Rep Power. Also, remember to read feedback from other members who have downloaded the files .... Never-the-less, it doesn't mean to say, don't trust new members, just remember to take caution!

:thumbsup:

- TDU Central Staff and Modders

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi experts who can 'BNK Editor' made me, I can not download the forum, do not know why! Hope you can help me, thank you! My mail address is: [email protected]

I am Chinese, in China with the Chinese can not be downloaded to the forums to download things, if the brother who told me that you can download a good browser and I want to share, you can e-mail to me, to thank him for help My people! Thank you!