We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Audi R8 [v1.4]

BasBas2004

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

i downloaded this R8, because i like the car very much ;-)

Will there be any updates for this Creation or will it stay like this?

I´m not able to drive in cockpit view, because i cant see out of the car (black windows).

To open the doors or windows also dont work in the garage.

The ligts aren´t in right position

At least the wheel cases arent all right

Not to annoy you, but to ask if you will work on it again later;):p

I am glad that you have converted this car, but it think it is not finished:thumbsup:

Hey BasBas, because the R8, in Gtr2 they had made a R8 mod too and this R8 has own interior. I think its a perfect help for you. When you want i will send you the mod or give you a link to it, all i can say its very good and maybe you can need it for TDU. It looks that you only must convert the R8 to TDU and swap the Body to a car you want. I will post Screenshots from interior and the Car for you;).

Hey BasBas, because the R8, in Gtr2 they had made a R8 mod too and this R8 has own interior. I think its a perfect help for you. When you want i will send you the mod or give you a link to it, all i can say its very good and maybe you can need it for TDU. It looks that you only must convert the R8 to TDU and swap the Body to a car you want. I will post Screenshots from interior and the Car for you;).

The sound for the GTR2 R8 is horrible. However, GTR-Evolution has an R8 in it! It has an interior, and looks like a good model. It'll probably sound better. All we need now is for someone to convert the sound.

Remember - BasBas said he'd be redoing all the old Beta's, so don't flood him with suggestions like "Hey, Basbas, maybe you should redo the R8!". :cheeky:

Also, GaryPoland, that's a good model, amazing that it's free!

-Leadfoot

Hmmm sorry -.- i didnt want to flood him, i want to help him maybe he cant redo the R8 who knows that so i think i help basbas with this information. And because the sound i think its ok but very loud. Andy Gary nice model but the Gtr2 is better i think.I remember will post screens;).

Hmmm sorry -.- i didnt want to flood him, i want to help him maybe he cant redo the R8 who knows that so i think i help basbas with this information. And because the sound i think its ok but very loud. Andy Gary nice model but the Gtr2 is better i think.I remember will post screens;).

I thought it's made for GTR... ;| ... and it's Galy, not Gary :P

Please don't work yourself too hard =] Yes we love these mods, but don't restrict your private life! Also, if you try to do too many, you might get bored of doing them night and day .....

:D

This is my life ;) .. car,s and computers that my life. o, and my Girl friend of course xD

i bin in a car right now, but i got a nice life whit all what i do, my girl friend is busy all days with my old timers.. and i with old timers and computers :) and my girl friend don't care if i siting the hole day after the computer. ze like what i do and what i make .. so.. don't worry about me ;) :thumbsup: