We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Lamborghini Murcielago LP640

BasBas2004

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yep but many people complain with interiors being low poly etc.. So unless someone can make the original interior fit and can modfiy the main interior. then they wont get flamed and crying about that it doesnt have a good interior. :)

I already tried and failed ages ago to modify the orignal interior to fit it comes as unknown textures etc hard to explain but yeah.

Whats this? Did i something wrong or is this a bug in this modell?

Looks like the driver PED

===================================

and the LOD Modell is missing! Please fix this.

Its one of the first mods, so its quality might not be as good today. And also other mods have that driver thing

Yep but many people complain with interiors being low poly etc.. So unless someone can make the original interior fit and can modfiy the main interior. then they wont get flamed and crying about that it doesnt have a good interior. :)

I already tried and failed ages ago to modify the orignal interior to fit it comes as unknown textures etc hard to explain but yeah.

Although if you used a custom interior it would have worked right? [Question and Not a request]