We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: Hummer H2

BasBas2004

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

DEAD LINK?

Hi there. I really want to download the hummer mod, but I belive the link for the download is dead. If this is the case, is there another way to download it. Ive got an itch to do some offride driving and i just cant get rid of it lol!

Cheers in advance

• 5 months later...

Just showing is all

Hi want to show how much better this Looks with Old Camaro Rims and Sound i used also i Replaced the Audi S4 Cab, Car for the Hummer2 I think It Handels better with the 4x4 Drive? Has 6 Gears takes a while to get to the 6th :D Anyways i Like her more now Peace.. :cool:

PS: The Lights Seem to Be on all the Time,with it is that How he Made This to do.? I Like it that way better :}

There's nothing wrong with people bumping the threads, they want to say thanks to the modder for the mod they are using :oook:

Ok, I appreciate that, but I've noticed lately a whole heap of Basbas' threads specifically have been bumped. Thus they've been bumps of epic proportions due to Basbas leaving ages ago...:rolleyes:

• 1 month later...

Hi, I dont care about the Bumped thread....

Anyways, I wanted to ask what would be a better (IK) Dash View for this Rig? and Driver Postions you think? Just asking is all.... So Cant umm Traffic Cars be Used as IK, like the umm, Fire Truck or was that not an option,for it inside of Djeys Tool?

• 3 weeks later...
All in all its kind of useless since you cant offroad ):

I don't recall any invisible barriers in TDU that kept people on the roads....

As a matter of fact, a little off-roading is actually required to get to the spot that warps you to the small island off the southeast corner of Oahu.

I don't recall any invisible barriers in TDU that kept people on the roads....

As a matter of fact, a little off-roading is actually required to get to the spot that warps you to the small island off the southeast corner of Oahu.

He most probably means the offroad capabilites of the majority of the cars aren't terribly good. Coupled with the fact that if you begin to flip, you just get reset on the side of the mountain, facing the wrong way.