We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

BasBas2004: VW Golf 'Chavved Out'

BasBas2004

BasBas2004, can you tell me something?

I wan't to have in this Golf R32 black 'W' sign, which is removed in this mod. Like in this picture:

http://shrani.si/f/3F/8E/3LtTpV6s/tdu.jpg

How can I do that myself? I know how to paint rims, or modify my own plates, but that I don't know.

Can you tell me please how to do it and which programs are you using for modding.

Thx

I looked many topics and I didn't find which program to use, that you could modify like this way. I already have 5 programs to paint the rims and to made my own custom plates. So I was asking BasBas2004 if he can told me which program to use becasue I want to ask him directly, because I saw his modify on Golf R32.

Sorry for my English.

I looked many topics and I didn't find which program to use, that you could modify like this way. I already have 5 programs to paint the rims and to made my own custom plates. So I was asking BasBas2004 if he can told me which program to use becasue I want to ask him directly, because I saw his modify on Golf R32.

Sorry for my English.

http://www.zmodeler2.com/

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Problems downloading

Hi !

This Golf looks awesome ! ! Nice work !

But I got a question, the download link don't work for me, it goes to a blank page, and if I right click/save as, it download a 0 octets file.

And also if I go to the knight-driver site, the link for most of the car mods is the same for all : Hummer_H2.rar :oook: Is that something wrong with me ? Do I miss something ?

Sorry for boring you with this... I'd like to get some of those BasBas mods...

Thx

EDIT: Oh, ok, I've just seen BasBas's post about his new company. I suppose the links will not be updated till he'll be back. No prob, good luck on your new horizons BasBas ! ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Bumping mod threads is allowed, especially if they're giving feedback on the mod. Unless it's just random drivel, then it no. But this instance, there was nothing wrong (although it could have been phrased slightly better), but the overall post is showing their like for the mod.