We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Favourite Band/Artist [Music]

BAk99

Main Genre of Music.  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Main Genre of Music.

• Pop
    • Metal/Hard Rock
    • Dance
    • Rap
    • Hip Hop
    • Other

Slipknot. Coret Taylor=Legend

MORE REP. :P (damn I can't.) :(

And metal really but I like anything as long as its not RnB or Rap(like Eminem) or that crap.

Nickelback

Slipknot

Linkin Park

Korn

Killswitch Engage

Motograter

Iron Maiden

Metallica

Apocalyptica

Stone Sour

Nirvana

Newton Faulkner

Mindless Self Indulgence

Kids in Glass Houses.

etc...:cheeky:

Guest RB26DETT

another metalhead here!

Slipknot (Corey Taylor = Lovely Vocals)

Motograter

Five Finger Death Punch

Rev Theory

Edguy

Disturbed

Metallica (one word = LEGENDS!)

Slayer

many more. :p

Ooo Decisions,

Hip Hop: The Roots, KRS One, Little Brother, Roots Manuva, Kano, Clipse and many

more

Rock/Indie: The Raconteurs, Dirty Pretty Things, Bloc Party, The Twang, Tokio Hotel, N.E.R.D., Boy Kill Boy and more

Dance: No.

Metal: Lol. No.

As for voting.. I'll go Hip Hop despite being more open minded than living in one genre.

Same here but it's mainly dance and rock for me. Strange combo I know but thats the way i go ;)

Dance (Love Trance!) *Voted* :

Ultrabeat

Blank and Jones

Flip and Fill

Styles and Breeze

Minimalistix

DJ Tiesto

Mauro Picotto

Ferry Corsten

Faithless

Cygnus X

Alice Deejay

Darude

ATB

Chicane

Kamaya Painters

Oakenfold

Armin Van Burren

CJ Stone

Basshunter

DHT

Darren Styles

Madelyne

Motorcycle

Ralph Fridge

Paul Van Dyk

System F

Lange

...and many more I can't think of!

Rock :

Led Zeppelin

Queen

Feeder (Currently listening to :D)

Creed

Alterbridge

Nickelback

Muse

Evanescence (Although it's more vocal pop according to Itunes.)

Stereophonics

Bloc Party

Coldplay

Good Charlotte

Jimmy Eat World

Linkin Park

...and many more I can't think of!

Oh and there is a little but of DnB that I like such as Pendulum.

Can't stand Death Metal and even some metal and hard rock (Just doesn't interest me :().

I'm also a very big fan of some proper 70's and 80's rock such as Journey and some even older such as Billy Ocean and Elvis Presley :p

I remeber posting a massive essay on another thread about this.

Basically I like anything and everything, general rule if it sounds good I like it.

My music collections ranges from Metallica and Slipknot to Offspring and Blink. From Prodigy and Pendulum to Fat boy Slim and Faithless. D n B and Garage. Pop, 80's glam rock, 70's rock, or 80's and 70's music in general.

Theres not much I don't like.

MORE REP. :P (damn I can't.) :(

And metal really but I like anything as long as its not RnB or Rap(like Eminem) or that crap.

Nickelback

Slipknot

Linkin Park

Korn

Killswitch Engage

Motograter

Iron Maiden

Metallica

Apocalyptica

Stone Sour

Nirvana

Newton Faulkner

Mindless Self Indulgence

Kids in Glass Houses.

etc...:cheeky:

Man, 90% of that of me is the same lol

Why can't we vote for more than 1? I just don't listen to one genre, that's boring!

yeh bt you not got a main?

reeli thats what the other is for.

Jesus 'ScottishSpotter'; massi list there lmao :P

+

Nodz yeh same a have a kina major mix bt mostly metal/hard rock

yeh bt you not got a main?

reeli thats what the other is for.

Not really, thats why I didn't vote as I go through phases of listening to one genre more than another but, that doesn't mean i like the one I'm listening to the most.

Edit:

Just saw your post bak, I used to be mainly into metal a few years ago and my 1st gig was slipknot and i'm on the disasterpieces DVD and in the My plague video (if you pause and squint). Seen Korn, one minute silence, American head charge, in flames, raging speedhorn. Also seen alot of lighter bands like RHCP puddle of mudd, etc..

Also Bak I would avoid double posting as its against forum rules.

I have to put other really but I like all sorts from blues rock to metal. I'm only into a little metal with bands like dream theater, metallica, iron maiden ect. Mainly i'm into classic rock / progressive rock like Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Genesis, Queen ect. Also like a lot of main streem stuff like foo fighters, muse and even the first Robbie Williams album (anyone listened to that album recently, superb).

List I have on facebook;

Pink Floyd, Genesis, Gentle Giant, Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, U2, Porcupine Tree, The Who, Yes, Walter Trout, Velvet Revolver, Thin Lizzy, Rush, Queen, Peter Gabriel, Oasis, Nickelback, Metallica, Madness, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Liquid Tension Experiment, King Crimson, Deep Purple, David Gilmour, Coldplay, Camel, Joe Bonamassa

Guest RB26DETT

List I have on facebook;

Pink Floyd, Genesis, Gentle Giant, Led Zeppelin, Foo Fighters, Iron Maiden, Dream Theater, U2, Porcupine Tree, The Who, Yes, Walter Trout, Velvet Revolver, Thin Lizzy, Rush, Queen, Peter Gabriel, Oasis, Nickelback, Metallica, Madness, Lynyrd Skynyrd, Liquid Tension Experiment, King Crimson, Deep Purple, David Gilmour, Coldplay, Camel, Joe Bonamassa

*headesk*

why didn't i think of that. :cheeky:

My Facebook list:

Rev Theory, Slipknot, Mudvayne, Black Stone Cherry, Staind, Nightwish, Edguy, Motograter, Five Finger Death Punch, Metallica, Rob Zombie, Shinedown, Black Label Society, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Sevendust, Killswitch Engage, Disturbed, Hot Action Cop, Black Sabbath, Megadeth, Ozzy Osbourne, Velvet Revolver, Van Halen, Rammstein, Slayer, American Head Charge, Pantera, Lamb of God, Led Zeppelin, In Flames, Iced Earth, Dio

Not really, thats why I didn't vote as I go through phases of listening to one genre more than another but, that doesn't mean i like the one I'm listening to the most.

Edit:

Just saw your post bak, I used to be mainly into metal a few years ago and my 1st gig was slipknot and i'm on the disasterpieces DVD and in the My plague video (if you pause and squint). Seen Korn, one minute silence, American head charge, in flames, raging speedhorn. Also seen alot of lighter bands like RHCP puddle of mudd, etc..

Also Bak I would avoid double posting as its against forum rules.

orite kool.

Oh Ryvita Crackers and Cheese, ma bad =P a was kina jst about to go off the comp. so a thought ad do post abit faster =/

Linkin Park + Rise Against = FTW :D

minted ;)