We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Infiniti G35

Tool831

Seeing the BMW failed very bad, I'm working on a car the Infiniti G35 this was also originally planned by Atari, but did not make it in the final game or DLC. They even left behind the rims for the infiniti so i will be using the Infiniti rims they left behind they even left the textures for it etc. I never give up so the infinity is going to be finished for sure. :cheeky: It is going to replace 350Z. You can always swap it with another car though.

-----------

Infiniti G35 [V1.0]

Replaces the Nissan 350Z

Converted by: Tool831

Model: NFS:ProStreet

NOTE: These images are old and that windows problem you see in the pictures is now fixed.

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20080829231126.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20080829231036.jpg

Download

----------------------

Known Issues:

*Little tiny bit of the interior hangs out (ive tried to fix this but it just makes more problems)

*Interior has little gaps (not huge ones though)

Not a issue but doorlines are abit black i tried custom textures etc but still no change. :sulk:

----------------------

V1.1 Picture Progress

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/20081002093511.jpg

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p140/race_invader/Untitled-1-24.jpg

----------------------

Log:

2/10/08 (8:37am) - Updating model so it has real bodylines without textures, adding small details i couldn't do before. I will also have ALL badges, all badges will be 3D not a simple crap texture.

-----------------

31/08/08 (5:56PM - 8:17PM) - Fixed the window problem, just making sure all textures work, getting the rear lights fixed up. So when braking they light up in the correct place. [update] Doing the interior just removing bits and pieces to make it different to the standard 350Z don't know how its gonna turn out.

30/08/08 (1:07AM) - Car is ready for release or a beta but the windows have gone chrome.. So ill have to figure that out before i can do anything else, oh and i still gotta edit the interior.

29/08/08 (11:51PM) The car is now replacing the 350Z seeing the skyline did have textures i needed, the 350Z interior fits sort of so ill keep it. Ill just edit parts so then it doesn't look exactly like the 350Z's. All custom textures are working, need to fix the windows and shadow. Then i don't really know whats left.

29/08/08 (3:00pm - 4:39PM) I have to start again due to attaching body parts and making ingame paint dark and light. So ill start again so this problem can be fixed. Oh! and this will be replacing the skyline officially! If you don't like that you can easily swap it on the 350Z if the same size. Fixed wheel shadows so its not dodgy, skyline interior sort of fits so i can maybe use that, some reason when driving it it feels like its meant to be in TDU. [update] At the moment im testing out textures what i can use and looking at where i need custom textures.

28/08/08 (11:50pm) Car its going to replace is the Skyline for now.. The main reason is ive changed the file size, which in other words means i can put a large size car without having to worry about the file size.:cheeky:

28/08/08 - Imported it into game for its first test, but needs the file size cut down alot, lucky basbas is helping me and has cut the file size so much down about 240kb.. :eek: He is a mod god. This is also how i got a image of it from its first test.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@560BHP: If you wanna know what went wrong with the BMW just go into the thread, what is closed for the reasons.

@Nopileus: Don't worry this one will be finished. Its all about the file size and basbas has helped get it so so low that it will fit.

-----------

Ive cracked the skyline file size so i can make it huge as i want... So it might be the skyline.. Depends though. The 350Z coupe hasn't be file size cracked yet. Though like i said basbas has lowerd the file size so low that it can go over any car but im aiming for a Nissan.

adv06, stfu. :)

I like the Infiniti. And you should go and make your own if nobody makes the ones you want.

Im sorry! :sulk:

I guess i dint think about that, and how do you make mods?!

And what tools?

Is there a forum thread or something that could help?!

Thanks!