We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831: Infiniti G35

Tool831

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry for saying this but for the next patch its gonna apear the madza rx-8 ,mx-5 and infinity g35 this its not an offence its really good but atari already make the car

really, so you dont think they're you know, gonna use any of the numerous cars they ahve allready modelled for the xbox DLC, and instead are going to aquire new licenses and make new models etc. for a patch that will make them no money?

sorry for saying this but for the next patch its gonna apear the madza rx-8 ,mx-5 and infinity g35 this its not an offence its really good but atari already make the car

No they have stopped doing that... Thats why there is left over parts. Cause there is also Toyota, porsche, Bugatti in the main date files too so its all stopped and just left over parts.

--------

Good news too about this G35 ill be able to update the model so it has actual fixed doorlines! and seeing im learning interiors i can feature interior! :thumbsup:

Except unfortunately your gonna have to wait, seeing im doing the car pack.

TDU 1 is finished. Don't expect anything.

Period.

Good news too about this G25 ...
And Logitech G35 at home ? :)

• 3 weeks later...

When i get around too it will be upgraded with its actual interior.. :D I might even upgrade the model to have doorlines.. Without using crappy textures for it.

-----

Check 'Log' for a somewhat little details of what im updating on it!

Also....

New Image showing fixed bodylines & updated badges.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Would be great if someone could upload this on filefront... heh heh. :cheeky:

Hi,Hey TW I know you, heha.. So the DL is hard to understand? Well im going to Replace this with some Lexus i was thinking? Strongest one?

THX tool ! Its Very Pretty,or Really Nice Looking... :monkeydance: :cool: