We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tool831 & BasBas2004: Nissan GT-R PROTO [Patched v1.0.5]

Tool831

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got to respect our Dutch cars. We have 2 off them, the c8 and the c8 spyder (i though it were those 2 )

SLRRR

well theres the laviolette, the c8 and c8 spyder. respect them yes, don't get me wrong, its a fine car in terms of speed and handling. i just don't think its a good looking car, (if the coupe had a solid roof and better looking intakes it could be nice) and don't see the need for 3 seperate models. the laviolette GT2-R would have been fun instead, or even the C12 Zagato which is still a little weird but better than the lav or c8 in game

Mielie_NL thanks for the latest pics, cant wait for the release.

3 Spykers? mmm... i got 2 off them i though. The spyker is just different from other sportcars you like it or you dont like it. But the spyder is the best looking i think, but a c12 zagato that ugly thing. But you got to love the spyker interiors, i love it

SLRRR

3 Spykers? mmm... i got 2 off them i though. The spyker is just different from other sportcars you like it or you dont like it. But the spyder is the best looking i think, but a c12 zagato that ugly thing. But you got to love the spyker interiors, i love it

SLRRR

Do you have the mega-pack? I think the third was added with the mega-pack. What can i say they're all kinda ugly to me shrugs

:cry: what a pity about glasses and doors.

TDU is not like every racing game, thanks to these little details.

The GT-R will be such a nicely modeled car that for once I don't care about the doors. But I think Djey hit upon the reason that TDU is so good - It's all the little details that make it good, even 2 years on.

GT-R looks fantastic, can't wait! :thumbsup:

-Leadfoot