We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

tool831 & BasBas2004: Nissan GT-R PROTO [Patched v1.0.5]

Tool831

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, the reason why its a .exe is on the first page. Well ill explain why im using a Auto installer..

1. It saves me from creating a readme and makes people actually read it.

2. Makes you agree that you will not edit any files

3. Its a good way for newbies or no offense to people 'Noobs'

--------

Yeah, the reason why its a .exe is on the first page. Well ill explain why im using a Auto installer..

1. It saves me from creating a readme and makes people actually read it.

2. Makes you agree that you will not edit any files

3. Its a good way for newbies or no offense to people 'Noobs'

--------

Anyway, I'm sure that advanced users will be so clever to install files with the old method. :cheeky:

So no problem. Thanks tool831 to put the mods to average-user level... it's not an easy task.

THANKS for bring this car to TDU

Will there be a sound mod? This car sounds :cry:

And the interieur :ill: But im sure that this will look great in the final version :D

And when the breaklights will work, im sure that it will look fantastic^^

Its a pity that this car is in class C, it should be in class D to be a "good" car...

Yes yes, all problems you see will be fixed. I forgot to activate the rear lights so that my mistake.

@eruanno: I saw your headlights in the pictures you took, why is your headlights got abit of brown in them? Cause that's not meant to be there or even exist. I'm using it on my game (of course) and i don't have that at all.

Yes yes, all problems you see will be fixed. I forgot to activate the rear lights so that my mistake.

@eruanno: I saw your headlights in the pictures you took, why is your headlights got abit of brown in them? Cause that's not meant to be there or even exist. I'm using it on my game (of course) and i don't have that at all.

I don´t know^^ i know nothing about modding and i can not say why this headlight is brown :(

Sorry:rolleyes:

Its strange that's all, btw is any else has this little issue let me know cause i don't have it on mine.

I found out, mom pictures come...

Its brown, when the headlight is turned ON (I turned them always on, so they have been turned on when i took those photos)

I attached two pictures with light on and off:

Hope that this can help you ;)

Huh? Mom pictures come?
Loooooll

Not these aren't pictures of his Mom ! I guess he wanted to say more.

I know the problem, it's due to lgt_r_on texture, which is used when you turn on headlights. There are already many visual bugs on TDU cars because of this texture.

Loooooll

Not these aren't pictures of his Mom ! I guess he wanted to say more.

I know the problem, it's due to lgt_r_on texture, which is used when you turn on headlights. There are already many visual bugs on TDU cars because of this texture.

oh :o

you did not understood "mom"?^^

sry

in germany we say "mom" for "Moment", so it is similar to "wait a minute" :rolleyes: I did not think about that :D