We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Fizz's 360 Pictures

FizzPagan2000

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ok so im at work at the moment and cant see your pics due to the fact that job computers have so many restrictions i cant even see pics but somehow i can access this forum...anyways from what ive read your good at taking pics... and you can get them online since you have a transfer thing...lol i just wanted to know if i could participate in the next photo shoot long story short....

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys!! I am back and now have a 360 with a 3 month subscription. I am nismodude100 online, but my copy of TDU bit the dust the other today and i need to order a new copy. If anyone knows codes for 12 month subscriptions, please PM them to me!! Hope to see you guys.

P.S: I also have MCLA. do any of you play MCLA online?

Hi guys!! I am back and now have a 360 with a 3 month subscription. I am nismodude100 online, but my copy of TDU bit the dust the other today and i need to order a new copy. If anyone knows codes for 12 month subscriptions, please PM them to me!! Hope to see you guys.

P.S: I also have MCLA. do any of you play MCLA online?

@Nismodude

ive cruised with you remember...? i was wit the blu f430 and i play MCLA

@fizz

HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET YOU PICTURES TO THE PC? plz tell me

i dont remember lol but maybe we can cruise l8r (lets say friday at any time, ill send u friend request)

I would love to cruise, but my TDU disk broke:crying: I will be buying a new one later on AND my xbox 360 live gold is fixing to run out on me. If anyone has codes, I would love them:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...