We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Where is BasBas??

BasBas2004

Hi all,

I got lots of questions from people where i am, and requests for update on car's now.. here i am.. i'm not ad the moment busy with modding, i bin busy on the moment with a new company, and as you know that take some time, if i got little bit of time i will create update,s but i don't know of i get father with some mods.

But if i got something new, you are the first know about it on TDU Central :)...

I can only say to the other modders, Keep up the good work and for the non modders, have fun with the mods :)..

You see me some times on the forum, and for the guys ho has me in hi's msn on msn of course ..

Question about zmodeler is always welcome..

Hey BasBas good luck with your new company, I'm sure a man with your talent and generosity will do well. Modding is all about freetime and what you can spare without driving yourself insane as well as into poverty so take it easy and get yourself sorted first and you can be sure we will be here when you are ready to return.

All the best! :D

Good luck with the new company and thank you for your unrivaled contribution to the TDU Modding scene.

Modding is for fun' date=' not war.[/quote']

And you've got to admit, Tool's getting good.

But I'll miss BasBas. The R8 is absolutely brilliant, and I'd love more, but I understand why you aren't able to make mods right now. Good luck with the company!

Anyone want to create a "Tribute to Basbas's mods" picture thread?

-Leadfoot

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: bas bas is leaving:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: