We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

$1,000,000,000 Mod

Arnold Rimmer

I Have made a small tutorial for editing your TDU savegame so you can add about 1.000.000.000 $ smile.gif

1. download a hex editor program like Hex Workshop

http://www.hexworkshop.com/

2. back-up your save (in case something goes wrong)

3. open Hex Workshop (or your hex editor) , open file playersave from My Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\username\playersave\

4. overwrite hex addreses 00000038 to 0000003F with FF

(Simply goto find and choose hex, then type 00000038, replace the two charcters with FF)

5. save it

6. open Hex Editor(or your hex editor) , open file playersave from My Documents\Test Drive Unlimited\savegame\username\playersave2\

(note: now edit playersave from directory playersave2)

7. repeat step 4 overwrite hex addreses 00000038 to 0000003F with FF

8. save it

9. enjoy your millions of dollars :P

have fun! P.S. it tooked me 2 days of evaluating values from 20 different saves :|

This could be constituted as cheating which we don't really want to encourage on TDUc. We'll see how the reaction is to this but please don't be angry if it's removed as most people here being it is a TDU community prefer to play the game through rather than rally through it with easy help. Especially those who bought the game! :)

I'm not implying anything about you with that last part but I've known a few people who will download a game, get the easy help then just mess with the game whereas those who buy it want to play it through and achieve the goods themself.

I'm for and against this.

Against mainly as its cheating and as kal said will kill trade, and the whole aspect of completing the game.

For and the only reason is for people who have completed it and there data has corrupted or have moved from an xbox and does not want to complete the game again.