We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

$1,000,000,000 Mod

Arnold Rimmer

• 3 weeks later...

I don't care. I bought this game. I reserve the right to complete it how I want, and if it involves giving myself a bajillion dollars, so be it. I would not care if everyone online did it too.

Luckily, my savegame is from when trainers worked and was able to max my money with that. But I would never use such a device to unfairly win a race, and at the end of the day isn't that what matters?

Keep this thing up. It saves people time. I don't have enough hours in the day to fit in my college work, a job, a girlfriend and videogames, so I take one or two non-competetive shortcuts with the games. Especially since many games are far too long these days, I don't want to do the same race time after time again to earn the same money as I could if I hacked it.

So keep this please, it is simply a hack for people who don't have time to do the best prize money race a squillion times over. :)

TDU ONLINE caps out at 1.6-1.7 billion, after that it resets back to 0.

Thats why the trainer only brings your money to 1.65 billion.

@ PolloxDaBollox

Since people selling cars @ $9,999,999 it wrecked online trading, more then half the cars up for sale 'Aren't available' which is not only the $9,999,999 but all of them.

So its hard to trade.

I can honestly say I have used the trainer to get money.

After loosing my first saved game I was like meh why not.

I'm on my Sixth fresh save game and have used it Five times.

I play this game to have fun cruising and drifting, not to waste time making money.

• 2 weeks later...

Is this trainer going to screw up my game seriously ive been through that to the point where i had to do a system recovery and i dont want to go through that again......and same here i have lost my savegames many times and i really don't feel like redoing EVERYTHING all over again...its just too much

EDIT: i tried this but i can't find anything saying 00000038?

• 12 years later...

I DONT KWO HOW TO OVERWRITE ITS SAYS NO 00000038 STRING FOUND WHEN USED IN FIND BUT I CAN SEE IT

Just now, shawn said:

I DONT KWO HOW TO OVERWRITE ITS SAYS NO 00000038 STRING FOUND WHEN USED IN FIND BUT I CAN SEE IT

THIS CHAT IS OLD