We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Headlights in TDU?

Neo-Tech

This might seem a stupid idea to some, but on LiveForSpeed forums, theres an application which "mods" keystrokes to form like a stroble light function. Better still you can activate it with the Numlock key and customise the timings for the lights with a simple text file. After my last post about a mod, I will ask for the Moderator's permission before i post a link.

I did read on here somewhere about a little trick that doesn't involve modding a while back. Here it is: [url=http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3772&highlight=headlights+tdu][/url]http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=3772 (The post by Ringo_60013).

Never tried it myself so I'm not sure if it works, but it can't hurt to try, can it?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest turbo lag

I did it personally. You don't press the key while it says "Calibrating"

Go ingame, then press Esc, then Options. Now hold the key down, then press controls. Let it calibrate. Then go to the "Dashboard", and select the "warning flash" option. Now let the key go and it should work. So now the light should be constantly on, you press the button to turn the light off.

Go ingame, then press Esc, then Options. Now hold the key down, then press controls. Let it calibrate. Then go to the "Dashboard", and select the "warning flash" option. Now let the key go and it should work. So now the light should be constantly on, you press the button to turn the light off.

I was going to say that :D

you should try and search for a mod that keeps the lights on for a game called LFS,

its an outsim application that keeps spamming the button in the background, i think it should be able to keep the lights on in TDU aswell (:

1 negative side though, no more typing once its activated (:

• 5 months later...

YUPEEE THanks it's working !!! NO NEED ANY MODS OR ANYTHING ELSE !!! JUST DO AS Turbo lag said ! THANKS MAN :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 11 years later...
On 4/10/2009 at 5:07 AM, Guest turbo lag said:

how do i turn it off now?