We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Charger general lee !!

Nicomix1

What an awesome thing to have that famous Dodge Charger in TDU !!!!

Excellent when u want to do some off road :thumbsup:

There is not many modifications to do to the original Charger:

--Removing the spoiler

--putting the car more lower

--Removing the lights in the front of the car

--creating General lee's paint (if it's possible^^)

--creating the rims

I'm sure a modder will like this project to make these modifications of the real Charger we got on TDU!!! :cool:

picture.php?albumid=74&pictureid=424

Ohh i forgot, i've got the DIXIE HORN which is use with the General Lee but i don't know how to make it working because when i put it in the common.bnk wich is in the sound/vehicule folder, we can t heard it correctly, it cuts at the middle of the sound when u press the horn key in TDU.

So if a modeler knows how to do and want to put it with the car,here it is :)!!!!

OHH thank you so much if u might be able to do it !!!!!!:thumbsup:

It's been a long time i was looking for a general lee model on the web but nobody did it yet !!!!! so for sure too many people will download it hehe !!

you'r the best^^

thanks again to try to do my " TDU dream "

For peoples wich are very nostalgics of the series, here is a wonderfull movie !!! General lee is back to Hazzard those days ! watch the difference between today and 25 years back at the same places when the series was doing!!!

( sry for my poor english language! )

[tube]v/Ezhq8f9uI0A&hl=fr&fs=1[/tube]

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

TOOL831 , i have a question:

U said to me u'll be able to do the General lee's CHARGER R/T some months ago on my request of it but many things have changes those days with the poll u started and now i see it's not on your projects...i worry lol ( i know u are busy on the releases u give to us^^-->THX )

Will u finally do it one day or did you stop it and never works on it forever : (

Sry we must know...because WE love the R/T-->SuperBee is Ugly in my opinion lol

Thanks again for all your good works u give on TDU for us

Nicomix1

call me redneck if u want but i swear that i'm gonna blast the wheel and doors on the General Lee if anyone will make it... that car in my opinion is one of the biggest legends of America... at least in the car section... the car has raw power that can strip the road off... so can anyone take the "challenge" and replace that piece of crap of "Super Bee"... THX

that car in my opinion is one of the biggest legends of America...so can anyone take the "challenge" and replace that piece of crap of "Super Bee"... THX

I totally agree hehe :) and i hope someone will do it one day instead of making a 15th lamborghini (for example)... i like them for sure but they all looks similar and we have enough of them in the game for the moment and not enough Legendary Muscle cars as the Charger R/T is.

IT'S A PIECE OF ART !!!