We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Address Bar Icon??

Nodz86

Had this thought the other day and thought I'd ask about it.

On other sites they have a custom icon next to the address in the address bar, on the browsing tab and in your favourites (i.e. vodafone has a vodafone logo) but all we have is a standard icon. Heres a pic showing what I'm on about, obviously this is in IE so not to sure whether any other browsers use them or not.

[ATTACH]5469[/ATTACH]

Would this be a good thing to add to the site?? Also thought we could have a compatition to create one as its just a 16x16 pixels and be saved as an .ico format (Windows Icon File).

Just a thought, let me know what you think.

OK, boys and girls, please sit down on the comfy cushions, I'm going to tell you a story! :)

Once upon a time, a little boy started using Internet Explorer for going on the inter-web. Then suddenly his door was kicked down and everyone started laughing at him! Then he noticed, he was the only human! Every(one) laughing were red foxes!

lol, I confuse myself too! :D