We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

SotW! [Week 2]

Loz

lol I'm not mad, believe me you'd know if I was mad. I've always gone by the thought that if you are on a holiday/vacation you should have stuff to do to fill your day rather than just continuing your normal life in a temporary setting. I've always been a bit of an oddball though.

@twm - its not odd.... i like to spend time away from normal life when i go on holiday... usually to scotland or the peak district....(parents choice :( ) not that these are bad places to go... just slightly less exciting than say... Monaco or Italy

Someone agrees with me yay!

i have i tiny thing to add, not a holyday like that, 4 days at me granddad and grandmoms farm, whitout any animals, exept a blind, 16 years old hunting dog (yes i know VERY old) and horses, and im allergig to horses, also they have 1 television, who only sends boxing and local TV, also i can fish, but in the evening theres not really nothing to do, when my granddad whates boxing, and my grandmom is making food for the 6th time of then day (they eat small meals 6 times a day instead of 3 big) so i connect whit thier network, and spend the evening like that, so its not that kind of holyday ;)

(lol tiny thing :P)