We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

require more info please

TDU-RAZOR

OMG XBOX version3 is not due until 2010 (might be brought forward for 2009) depending on microsofts readiness with regards to the completion of they 1st handheld iphone style device which will work alongside the new so called xbox3 which will prob be called something else, as they only called this one the 360 because they didnt want its customers to feel numerically underated when faced with the PS3

CRAZY - cant call it it xbox 2 fellas playstation have a third unit ;LOL

anyway if you know anything about this mystery console thats due in 2010 post it here let me read it...

no one will know ANYTHING solid about the next xbox, it'll all be pure hear say

I remember hearing about the next xbox a while ago and the only statement that was made was that it'll be out before the next playstation

You have to remember how quickly chip technology moves and there's no point in replacing the current 360 at the moment as it's keeping a relatively good hold on the market (obviously depending upon where in the world you are as market share for all 3 consoles is radically different for the 3 main markets ... well they used to be)

so this isn't even worth bothering with yet

it's like someone asking me if I know what the 2012 Ford Focus is going to look like !

I don't believe MS have said anything about it yet so it's all inaccurate rumour at the moment.

Things I've heard:

-MS are already working on it

-MS will announce it towards the end of 2009

-Component finalisation will occur in 2010, possible release 2011

-Might make use of Intel Larrabee

-Have wifi and HDMI output

-Use a propriatory optical media

-More emphasis on downloaded content

Actually it seems to be mostly British ISPs that have a thing about it - I gather in the USA they are only just thinking about applying caps and people are in arms about it. I think our internet infrastructure will be more robust in 3 years time, especially if they find some way to filter out even a portion of the illegal content.