We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Tool831 & TSS: Porsche Carrera GT [Vs. 1, 2, 3 & 4]

Tool831

• Replies 257
    • Created
    • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

exterior is 100% shexy, interior is way too dark to see when driving (although I could see it perfectly in the showroom) But anyway, the only thing that needs doing is the interior.

Oh one thing, there are no reverse lights!

Yeah interior does still need doing but tool isn't sure on how to fix that but he said he will look into it.

It does have reverse lights. Well "light". At the left hand side at the rear the small circular light acts like a reverse light which is true to the real car. ;)

It does have reverse lights. Well "light". At the left hand side at the rear the small circular light acts like a reverse light which is true to the real car. ;)

I didn't see them/it?? *Runs back to TDU*

EDIT: Nope they're not there:

EDIT 2: WTF??!! I had 20 miles on the clock. grr

[ATTACH]5988[/ATTACH]

EDIT: Nope they're not there:

EDIT 2: WTF??!! I had 20 miles on the clock. grr

[ATTACH]5988[/ATTACH]

Yeah thats "my bad". Oh well thats another thing to tell tool when he comes online again :p

The beta car I was given had working reverse lights. Maybe he just deleted them by accident?

Yeah thats "my bad". Oh well thats another thing to tell tool when he comes online again :p

The beta car I was given had working reverse lights. Maybe he just deleted them by accident?

No Problem! Just gave me a senior moment when you said they were present!!

PS: 200th post Woo!!

Reverse light works for me.. :confused:

==---------------------------------------------------==

interior is way too dark to see when driving (although I could see it perfectly in the showroom) But anyway, the only thing that needs doing is the interior.

Interior is dark i am working on it, my most concern was to get it working in TDU so at the time i didn't care about how dark it is. Imo i would prefer a dark interior then the Farbound's long interior. The interior will be fixed later on though ive just gotta sort it out.

==---------------------------------------------------==

are the interior's meant to look like this?? otherwise great job!

As i said "I am working on the interior still" so it is abit dark, but also to fix that position in interior best thing is to adjust the seat position to sitting far back and the height up then it will be good. :)