We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Nissan Fairlady s30z

Cadillac sixteen

I think someone's been watching a little too much Wangan Midnight.....

There's actually an EXTREMELY highly detailed model done of a 240-Z that was converted for GTA-SA, but it's not the regular Z, it's the ZG version, the long nose version. Personally I like the short-nose regular version, I used to own a 260-Z.

It's 110,000+ polys though, so in it's untouched form might crash TDU. It's got a full engine and suspension which could be deleted to save polys, plus part of the 110K+ count was a full set of RS Watanabe rims and tires, so that could bring the count down of the car itself as well.

Well, Kurgan, as seeing what u're doing to the Lambo Diablo, you could try after finishing it, delete the engine, the trunk content, and some other detail that wouldn't appear in the game, and like the pics, the wheels from the Lotus 7 could be used... i just don't know about you or other modder creating many of the cars in the request because many is leaving TDU that is getting old and boring as they say, to enjoy new games...

This request as example is almost 1 year old....

s30z

I agree with Brazzuca. This request is almost one year old, but no one gave it a try. I understand that modding can be hard but I'd prefer this car to some of the others that were already made. I also understand that modders are in their right to choose the cars that they want to do but the request zone of the forum was made for something, for us ( the ones that don't know how to mod) to request.;)

Well, now that you talked about it, if i'm not mistaken i've already seen on a japanese site some cars extracted from GT... i just don't remember for what game, even the GT cars are just a shell...

And, u? Are you thinking in do or not do this car to TDU...? Is it possible to kill some polys without killing the model...?

I originally found this model converted for GTA-SA on a Russian site, I've tried to contact the converter to get permission but haven't received any replies after numerous attempts.

Second, this is one massively complicated and detailed model which would need alot of work to get into TDU without crashing everything. There's unwelded verts everywhere that are hiding bad smoothing groups so once the verts get welded the whole model would have to be resmoothed. Then a distance model, a shadow model, and a low-poly interior would have to be made, as well as optimizing and converting the rims.

This would be a monumental project and I already have something I want to work on once the Diablo is finished.

the model doesn't look bad, and if it runs on GTA without lagging the traffic, on TDU forr sure that works, the pc specs are far over...

well, i didn't understand part u said about weldind... maybe u spoke trunk and hood(that don't move on TDU), cause i already handled with Zmod, and i remember a option to attach many objs to became only one and this thing of smothing..., but i don't know how TDU works, and my PCs don't let me abble to run ZMod2...

if you get patience, and became abble to convert this car, we'll all be glad with u, and don't forget that u will improve your 3D habdle skills ... :D

yes, i know, i remember a Ferrari 308 for GTA:VC that only one in the street was the all lag cause... bug ages ago a slow PC, that made me do abandon the mods and make by myself all game retextured in hi-res...

Well, i'm stopped bothering u here, even some old members(not moderator or another sealed/labeled member), are saying that i will made u stop fixing the Diablo... good lucky with your mods, u're so dedicated... it's able to se that u like to be known by quality, and not quantity... :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

i know this thread is quite old but since its possible to import cars from FM3, i thought it would be just a matter of time until someone would take the FM3 model of the 240z..... and finally someone did!!!

-> http://tdu-world.com/load/30-1-0-467

have fun

edit: its a RHD car so if you dont like the "passanger view", take a look @ http://forum.turboduck.net/showthread.php?t=21372

あなたは正しいです... 私は知っていたが、私は忘れてしまった :rolleyes::rolleyes:

ご挨拶 :thumbsup::thumbsup:

BTW its called Devil Zetto :))

どういたしまして

i dont know how its called but whenever they said Devil z..whatever, it sounded like it would be pronounced: "zeddo"