We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

HierOS: Dodge Charger '69

HierOS

Dodge Charger '69

Vehicle replaced: Dodge Challenger

Converted by: HierOS

Credits: 3D Model, Wheels & Interior - Juiced2

[imgLINK]http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/081023/10074/thumbs/isgM1UvfTB.png[/imgLINK]

!!Please make sure to backup your original files before installing this mod and read the included README file if there is one!!

[Download Link (no yet)]

Requires Djey's Magicmap

Mod History

24/01/09 12:44

project closed

Terms of use:

-------------

- The models, skins and other files are for private use only

- Commercial use of this modification is strictly prohibited

- Any bug report from kurgan about rims or car will be ignored

- All Registered Trademarks and Copyrights are property of their respective owners

- If you wish to edit this modification please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

- If you wish to put this modification on another website then please contact me via e-mail: [email protected]

Well in that case he should stop, we don't need 2 modders working on the same car when there's 10 other cars that are waiting to be made too.

I think they must have a conversation together for that , maybe HierOS can help Tool for that car or reverse if one of them want to stop his Charger R/T project, but i don't think so...

For the General lee model, the Charger must be most lower than the original Charger we could see in HierOS pic so models are a little different.

I think if many differents Charger R/T are making for TDU , every drivers could choose which one they prefer ( original car or stunt version as General lee is )

:)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...