We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Midnight Club Los Angeles :: Photos

Eudemon

Hey guys in here show off your rides! :D

You will first need to register yourself to the Rockstar Social Club. Once you have done that take a pic in Photomode and then Save it and then Publish it. I'm just having a look around the site myself and it looks like there may be a few cool things you can check out regarding your friends as well as rating other peoples (kids!) monstrosities.

To enter Photomode press Pause then use the Right-stick and move it and you should enter Photomode automatically.

My first car the Golf GTi has done me well and I will keep it for a while more yet.

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a good arcade racer with some fun gameplay but like most reviews say they difficulty in the harder races is exactly that but to be honest the police chases and police chatter are quite enjoyable as is driving the cars and bikes round LA watching out for the mass of traffic on the streets and when the day turns to night and the other customisation options it gives you, I have to say I'm glad I went for it.

Ummm ok, nice uhh ramp. lol

Thank you sir, feel free to ramp off me anytime.

Lower it more!

Speedbumps FTL! :cheeky:

Luckily i've not seen any speed bumps yet. But when i do i'll make sure your the 3rd person to know. After the five legged dog and the apple cheesecake are told.