We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Grin116: BMW 535i [version 2.0] + BMW Rims

Grin116

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UGHH!!! We need that ASAP! I love the E34s and I have an E32. You gotta make an E32 aswell haha.

Great work, cant wait until its out.

Will you create an interior?

Edit: Sorry, didnt see that picture of the interior, thats so good looking! How do you get it too looks so proportional?

Oh, great. Thanx for running your mouths all! this was one of the cars most members signed in lately and you just had to push him. Stupid ignorant dopes! Whoever thinks he's a better modder than grin116, make this car then, because you're to blame! :oook::(

@ Grin116, thnx for all your effort lately! would love to see this car be released someday. Hope you will keep modeling things you like, and hopefully bring something out.

no one was running their mouth and saying it was Cr@p.. What you on about.. I certainly don't care about who is a better modder but you sir or lady, are comparing modders work.. I would stop that cause that can be bad specially since you have just joined really.. cause 3 posts? and your blaming everyone.

BadMaxx has a point, Grin has been doing a lot of amazing work and creating more unique and normal cars that people still want but a good few people from what I have seen by just looking around have been calling him out on the amount of cars he's making even when they can do nothing of the sort themselves.

And 560 you're one to talk, you have made about a dozen points of showing what you are working on and still nothing has been shown from you.

So if Grin has gone and stopped because of a few whiners who want their car now rather than reading his other threads or, actually asking him when the car or maybe perhaps his carpack is going to be available then good job guys, you just drove him away.

Bravo. :rolleyes:

Oh yeah, guys if you see this yourself please report the posts with this icon on the offending post(s): [imglink]http://forum.tdu-central.com/images/styles/industrial/buttons/report.gif[/imglink]

Modders take up modding for a challenge/something to do. If it gets too tough for them, they quit and come back at another time. Now if people asked me to "Mod some gauges" I'd be happy with that. But if people TELL me to make this, and whine when it's not done within the specified timeframe, I'd say "Shut it, it's my mod, I'l release it when I feel like it's ready"

That's what some of the members on here fail to realise. Its very easy to say "Hurry up, I want this mod!!!one11" But they're not doing the work, They're not testing it to make sure it's perfect for release. They're too hypocritical and I believe that is why some modders have ceased their projects.

• 2 weeks later...