We promise no intrusive ads, Please help keep the community alive
Consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker / add to whitelist / purchasing VIP.

Some of Reilsss's stuff

Reilsss

@ Sunny:

That what I already do, but then look Gallardo and Gallardo SE excat the same. Sinces a normal Gallardo had an optional engine Glass panel, I thougth it would make senses to remove all the black. But it is not work.

@Wait30Seconds:

I encountered yesterday my first disconnect caused by a failing game data comparing. Now I do not know if this is caused because my self made car mods, or not.

I'm not sure if a realse is useful, so do you think it is this disconnect risks any worthy ?? Do the other think it is wrothy even with a disconnect risk?

@all:

I tryed my luck on two mroe cars with the experinces from yesterday. Unforently on both cars that I tryed did the 0kb export problem apear.

I thougth it have to do with missing a texture or two. But I thougth it got solved by adding all texture paths intoth e service texture path.

but somehow no.

That the cars are all broken I'm not sure. Tool told me that the McLaren F1 GT where some what damage, but as you see I managed somehow.

And for those that wonder I tryed a Koensiegg CC8S and a Lamborghini Murcielago Coupe.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you mean you don't wanna share your work !? :oook:

Disconnect problems aren't due to car modding... the server can't see what has been modified, performance and race times apart.

I was never disconnected because of a modded car. Only happened when falling from mountains for example, or after massive car crashes on highways.... and it's not an account ban.

@ Sunny:

That what I already do, but then look Gallardo and Gallardo SE excat the same. Sinces a normal Gallardo had an optional engine Glass panel, I thougth it would make senses to remove all the black. But it is not work..

I'm no expert in any way, but it sounds like you could try replacing them with eachother?

Thanks all, for the nice words.

I want to do until the weekend a few more game play tests in tdu, to find out if this disconect by diffrent gamedata becomes now more common to me (if so I migth deinstall my mods to just see if that makes the game stable again or not). When there no further dissconects I consider this three cars as save and will upload them. Otherwise I'm not sure about a upload.

For those that wonder Yes I'm a german, and yes I play tdu in english language, because the german gps voice is the horror. There more reasons but i think that should be enogth for now.

Thanks for the words,

and no to the last two posts.

A. making a new car needs skills. I centrain do not own this skills. The converting process with setign up materials and all is very complex and very very confusing for me.

B. I doubt that TDU converting will replace NFS converting. After NFS6 I went to MBWR and then sort of stoped as I started to model on own small projects. my best shot is the reventon I made in the begin of this year. I'M not very intressed in converting because its very boring. Also my new job takes time away so I have not so much time for myself. In that time I mod Doom, or play games after all.

This Mclaren was just... well I always wanted it with a spoiler so I had to do it myself somehow sinces nobody could be bothered with this request.

The Koensiegg was trainee flied and a sied product. And the Ford was a quick try 2 minute test thing, that supricingly worked out well.

I tryed me on a Gallardo, with make the game crash. then I wanted to add the CC8S its real rear spoiler.. and add the murcielago coupe a edo style spoiler but both cars can't be exported for some (not understanding) reason.

I probally oversee something and I don't know what that is. And sinces I have not huge motivation I just don't carry on unforently :/

Hello all,

I batteld for quite a very long time on this and I finally gained success on 3 of four missions.

So here may a few results:

Mission 1: Koensiegg CCRGT

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Reilsss/TDUPictures/1-2.jpg

I wanted the car to look a bit more like a Koesiegg CCGT so I moved on and worked until I could attach a spoiler correctly. It was my first try of work and also the warmup for the next misssion

Mission 2: McLaren F1 GTR

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Reilsss/TDUPictures/2-2.jpg

I always wanted this car with a spoiler to be like my 1:18 model... now finally after tons of trouble I managed it. (this is the reason why I started to learn poking stuff with TDU. I'm happy with it)

Mission 3: Ford Mustang GTR Concept (Full Painted)

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Reilsss/TDUPictures/3-1.jpg

I always found the Hood in carbon fiber very very ugly... now the car is in color and I'm happy.

Also maybe somebody can give me a tip or a suggestion:

Like the Ford Mustang I tryed to Import the Lamborghini Gallardo SE, (remove the Black roof to car color) and Export it back to the game. But no matter if I edit anything on the car or not.. the game crashes as soon I step into the lamborghini dealer.

For those that puzzle.

I get no texture warrings, or errors, and I get all 3 files exrpoted correct the 2dm, the 3dd and the 3dg and none of them is 0kb. I also use the Magic BNK tool, so size diffrences should be not the problem in this case.

Why i want to do it Well i find the Black roof very ugly and I want the car look better, I guess maybe I should give this up and wait for Tool to finish the Superlegerra or LP560-4 one ... hmmm gotta see but may someone knows the trick.

And no I did not really plan to start a modding carrer, I just always wanted a McLaren F1 GTR Longtail in tdu.

the mclaren f1 gtr is in the megapack i think lol, how are you runnin tdu in a seperate window like that lol?:thumbsup:

the mclaren f1 gtr is in the megapack i think lol, how are you runnin tdu in a seperate window like that lol?:thumbsup:

Oh your are right lol, there is a F1 GTR, and the F1 GTR from Reilsss is then another version that does not exist in reality. but it looks good, but its kinda strange to have 2 versions of F1 GTR

Oh your are right lol, there is a F1 GTR, and the F1 GTR from Reilsss is then another version that does not exist in reality. but it looks good, but its kinda strange to have 2 versions of F1 GTR

This McLaren F1 GTR Version does not exesist huh? I guess you have to think and start all over again......

-- OLD IMAGE REMOVED (imageshack) --

Windowed mode? You could and should know (its noting new at all)... Tdu.exe -w

now for everybody else. I encountered diffrent bugs with the car(s) and I want to delay a realse until I could fix this bugs.

Hi, I still have this bug on the Koenigsegg CCR, where on medium distance the car becomes just fully black.. In close distance is all allrigth.

Does somebody maybe know a solution ? / Idea ?

Here screenshot of the bug / problem:

http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w93/Reilsss/TDUPictures/rx80.jpg

I'm not sure, but I think it means you need to edit the low-poly model (the one used for far away viewing).

-Leadfoot

So far i think it is the Body LR model or better the Paint LR material that goes wrong. I have no cule to fix that in ZModler, so I used a old trick... I only imported the 3dg file and leaved the other two untouched... on that way I could avoide the problem.

I think i relase then on the weekend.

For the momment I wonder. Can somebody maybe Import the CC8S and successfully export it again?

I can't for some reason but I would like to add the CC8S its orginal spoiler. but i can't as meonted because of the 0kb export problem. but it allrandom maybe somebody can import and export it with more success??